new micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok one of the plants in this journal was put into flowering early to sex it. it was left in a little longer than i thought it was and started to flower.. now this wasn't full blown flowering. to the point where when it went back to veg it started putting out the single leaves. after revegging for another month it had produced more bud sites than any other plant i've grown. its crazy at how thick this plant is to be so small. im about to go take a picture and post it i hope it shows up well enough to see. i know this method is stressful to the plant but if i can produce this many bud sites from doin it that way it might be worth it.. how stressful is it really.. i figure it should be less stressful then harvesting and revegging since nothings being cut off the plant. its all light change.

ok heres a pic of the plant. could this be from what i mentioned in the above post? the other plant wasn't done this way and its nothing like this. it doesn't have half the bud sites this one has.

the pics don't do justice to how packed this thing is with them

DSC01085.JPG

DSC01081.JPG

DSC01086.JPG

hermies hermies every where.. the plant in the pic above hermied on me so i killed it then 2 days later the other one did to.. talking about mad. i would have left the first one alone had i of know this was going to happen..

d*** man that sucks, do you have any light leaks? im sure you know all the causes of hermies, lookin forward to the update... and hope for no more hermies.

toke@smoke420 said:
d*** man that sucks, do you have any light leaks? im sure you know all the causes of hermies, lookin forward to the update... and hope for no more hermies.

Can't wait for new update.

it was a bagseed grow so im sure its just that they were bad genes. the first one to go hermie was the plant i stuck into flowering to sex then pulled out to veg more. so im sure that had alot to do with it. from now on i'll be sexing new plants with clones. the other plant well my fault again i broke a pretty big limb off a few days ago tryin to water it. so thats most likely the cause for the second plant. i still have some clones off a sativa im going to flower after this last hermie finishes. ok im ripped so thats it for the momment.

you were bashin me,and you mean to tell me your growing w/ bagseeds? lol,and expect them not to hermie?!!! theyre from a hermie plant dude....lol your funny,i dont wanna see you disrepect anybody else in the forum.spend your time ready on why to not use bagseeds,rather than bashing people for recommending something that costs a little money.

who have you seen me disrespect??? buddy what do you think your gonna do to me.. i see you tryin to be a mod but your not.ya i grow bagseeds. im not sure how thats funny. i think its smart to learn how to grow before i spend money on seeds i may or may not get in the mail.

trying to be a mod?lol LISTEN HERE YA LIL REDNECK,I DONT LIKE YOU,YOU DONT LIKE ME..WE'LL KEEP IT AT THAT.BUT I DONT APRECIATE YOU TRYING TO BASH ME FOR TRYING TO HELP ANOTHER MEMBER OUT.JUST CUZ OF ME TELLING THEM TO GO WITH SOMETHING ELSE (THAT MAY COST A LIL MONEY) TO GET BETTER RESULTS..RATHER THAN A BUNCH OF HERMIES..LIKE WHAT YOURE GETTING.LOL YOUR WHAT I LIKE TO CALL AN IGNORANT REDNECK NEWBIE.

Hermies just suck. The only hermies I have ever had were from bagseed. This is the reason that I never grow with bagseed anymore. While I absolutely understand newbies wanting to learn to grow using "free" seeds, I think it is a mistake. You can get quality seeds for around $35 USD. IMO, the cost, risk and time involved with a grow justify the small added expense of buying quality seeds. There is also the advantage of knowing what you are growing--size of the plants, nute requirements, yield, type of high, flowering time, etc, etc.

psssst....Dad, you need to go smoke a bowl...no need for shouting and name-calling.

Man that sucks on the hermies. Hate it for you man.

O wait what does bag seed have to do with it being hermies? Everything I have every grown was bag seed and I ain't had one yet. I can also say the majority of them I planted were female. More the 50% most the of the time. I have personally never paid cash for seeds nor do I think I ever will. But i could cross over. I know a couple of people that swear by there purchased seeds. And I will admit there smoke is amazing.

Any who slowmo77 you should have never responded. And Aurora_Indicas_Dad I would ban you for 3 days for being ignorant and throwing the first punch. Grow up guys.

Hey man, Nice plants. Sorry that they herrmied. Good luck with your others though.

i just wanted to get a few grows under my belt before buying seeds. i've gottin better smoke from the badseeds i've grown than i ever would have thought. im gonna order seeds in a few weeks after my last girls is done. gonna work with good seeds and be ready for spring with some clones to put outdoors for a early harvest.. take a look at the picture i took today of my only remaining female. it only had one spot so far with male parts and i search her several times a day. so i hope it was just the one spot. she's about a week frow finish. i'll post pics before i harvest her..

ok....now i'm super sold on vegging with floros. your pics are te closest thing growth wise to mine i've seen so far.how old are they?all the posted pics are floros right ??heres 1 of mine for comparisson. as far as fans go i use 3 80mm case fans to gently blow past the plants. they also blow past the lights for added coooling since the bulbs are only 1-2 inches from the plants

the plants i started this thread with are all gone but one. and its almost done. i do have some close to that size under floros. they work great for veg. as for the fans they should be fine the floros dont get hot at all. as long as they don't touch. so the fans give a steady breeze across the plants and your good. i like the setup by the way.

slowmo77 said:
the plants i started this thread with are all gone but one. and its almost done. i do have some close to that size under floros. they work great for veg. as for the fans they should be fine the floros dont get hot at all. as long as they don't touch. so the fans give a steady breeze across the plants and your good. i like the setup by the way.
honestly, i failed on at least 150 sprouts before joining this forum. after reading a little, common sense took over and i went back to homedepot:D

Latest posts

Back