new micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya when i can grow in soil with out any problems then i'll try hydro. i got my light from insidesun.com. im stoned i'll post again later

ok i thought i had it figured out but i was wrong. the new growth on this plant is starting to curl under. i thought it was over watering so i let it dry out, didn't help. so i thought maybe ph. but when i check it its 6.7. i've looked and read and searched but can't figure out whats going on.. any advise would be great. thanks

also i just gave her a dose of bloom buster 1/4 strenght 3 days ago. but this has been going on for several weeks. everytime i try something i wait a week to see if its worked and so far no luck

DSC01021-1.JPG

I went out today to check on my girls and noticed that the trichs are starting to come in on one of my girls.. oh they look so good! i wish i had a camera that would get in close so i could share them with everyone.

I don't know if you guys no this or not but them cfl's contain mercury. Your suppose to put the bulb in a plastic ziploc bag and then throw them away. Also recommned were gloves or something to handle cracked and broken bulbs..

I like the look of your growbox. You're gunna grow some stanky bud in there! I've broken a 42 watter once, the clamp holding it in place slipped and boom! Everything is looking great slowmo.

thanks. i've taken one of the plants out of the flowering box and decided to put her outside. i took a couple of days to harden her off then stuck her in the ground. just did that this morning and she looks so good. one of the plants left in the flowering box seems to have stopped growing. i hope that it will kick back in few days. they're looking nice. some of the nicest looking plants i've grown. i'll try to get some pics up tonight.

oh and toke i got my hps from insidesun.com but to my dismay it doesn't work. so im staying with cfls for now i guess.

email him and he will return it- is it a bad bulb?

ive never heard or had ANY issues with him ever....im SURE he will take care of you!

and dont let anyone thats not a mod or admin here tell you that a peace sign in a photo with no prints showing and no way to identify you is a bad thing and should be removed from this thread. as long as no rules are broken then everything is FINE by the staff here.

BOO bossy ppl with no right......HOORAY SLOWMO'S GROW!

my finger prints where in it so i guess thats a no no. i don't believe they can get prints from a picture noway but better safe than sorry.

and about the light, im sure its my fault. i smoke alot of pot and i've been known to drop things. im sure its the bulb. im going to get another one someday. but im still not ready with a new flowering box for it anyway so no rush.

Seattle Bong Ripper said:
i hate broken bulbs! one of mine had a bent screw part so it got stuck in my lamp, then i tried to get it out and it broke in my hand, had to throw the lamp and bulb away
A lil help for you here man, when a light bulb breaks off a socket just cut a raw potatoe in half and press the cut half against the broken socket and screw the socket out...jst thought you might want to know...

ok heres an update on my girls.. oh they're budding and they look so good. one has so many trichs i wish my camera would capture it so i could brag to all of you but its cheap so not trich pics.. but i do have some of the budz starting to fill in. i love the way the fan leaves try to cup the bud on one of the pics.. any way heres the pics.

DSC01077.JPG

DSC01080.JPG

DSC01076.JPG

DSC01079.JPG

DSC01075.JPG

do you mean how many lumens? i was up to 40500 lumens with cfls but i busted some and replaced so im not sure any more around 48200 lumens now.. wish i had more. they do good but its never enough.

slowmo77 said:
do you mean how many lumens? i was up to 40500 lumens with cfls but i busted some and replaced so im not sure any more around 48200 lumens now.. wish i had more. they do good but its never enough.

48K lumens from cfls!!! WOW! How many are you running?

They ladies are looking great!

i just added all of them up and i was wrong i have 44900, thats 17 42watt cfls. started out with a few 23 watters and just kept adding 42watters untill my light board was full then replaced the 23 watts with 42watts.. but keep this in mind i have alot more money in cfl than i would have in 2 400watt HPS. but i added cfls one at a time over a period of 8 months.

wow slowmo I love it! they are looking mighty fine!

I know exactly how u r feeling! it's such a great thing watching them bud!

the last couple of week are torture!:holysheep: :hairpull:

ya everytime i go check on them its like seeing them for the first time.. the closer they get to finishing the harder it is ro wait.. but waiting is so worth it. i feel like a kid when i see those trichs, uuummmm so good!

Latest posts

Back