New to the method...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nova

Reaction score
So i recently took advice from Stoney and germ'd using paper towels. I germ'd 5 out of 5 seeds and planted them. They are planted pretty shallow in the soil, im curious as to how long it usually takes for them to break ground? Im used to just diggin a 1/2" in the soil, droppin the seed, and week 7-9 for a sprout to pop up. Im assuming since these are already germ'd it should be a matter of days, like 2. Right?

Like i said, ive never germ'd with paper towels!

Since you already geminated them under the correct conditions you should see them pop up in 6 - 10 days.....just germinated 5 seeds myself and planted them in some Rockwool cubes yesterday....look for my post later on in the day for pics and stuff.....good luck with your ladies and hope they are all ladies........:watchplant::watchplant::watchplant:......key to this whole growing and harvesting is patience bro.....and I'm not just saying that to you I'm kinda telling myself that too.....:rofl:....

my experience with germination the best medium is coco

i sowed the seeds monday and they came up at wednesday..:)
coco holds water longer than soil (it's important because i take it near the heater) and it is very loose..

I am currently trying some Cana's Coco coconut fiber for my seedlings that I just sprouted.....hazewarrior posted a thread on this and so I tried it so that's 2 positive things I've heard by firsthand exp. and read a lot of good things about it.....pretty cheap stuff too.....It holds the moisture better so far for me....

Latest posts

Back