New to the site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reppin857

Junior Grower -857-
Reaction score
heyy everyone im new to the site and just thought i'd say hi to everybody. I live in nova scotia canada which i have my whole life, Livin in the sticks isnt so bad haha lots of grow spots ;) I'll be making my first post about my plants in a couple of days and im very excited to have joined the site. Talk to ya soon, thanks
Have a good grow !:watchplant:

Hello and welcome:48:...Glad to have ya...Your in the right place for getting help and also giveing:D....Looking forward to seeing your grow..Untill then Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Nova Scotia, eh? Dang, I think its way to cold for me there...:D Anyways, welcome and enjoy. Lots of smart people here and all kinds of good info.

Brrr, welcome to MP. Get ready fer some fun times!

I had a little CB radio when I was a kid in Mississippi and early one Sunday morning, I talked to someone in Nova Scotia-they called it "talking skip" when you could catch the atmospheric conditions just right. You could talk a LONG ways! (Yes, that memory was triggered by my first hit of the night).

Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm looking forward to seeing what you grow.

AG

WELCOME....
Nice to see another fellow canadian...
LH

Hi everyone. I am new to this site but not new to the Ganj. Stay open minded and happy.
-Growrilla Grower

:welcome: to the site. It always seems so cool to me how Marijuana can bridge gaps in generations, countries, and cultures.

Latest posts

Back