newbie grower :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
Was not impressed. He lost me with Vegging over 18 hrs a day is useless. That MOST growers use 18/6. BullS''t.
Well weed it does have some info thts not updated but i think its still usefull and i understand cause im running 24hr vegging lol.

hey guys question, nute burn does it make the leaves a dark color of green before turning brown?

hey guys i just started another put it outside and it survived a badstorm and a frost it has 3 nodes already and its looking healthy :)

Nute burn can manifest in a couple ways, but a lot of times if you are overfeeding, the leaves will get a darker green, and then sometimes with the dark green you will see the leaf fronds begin to curl under, forming a "claw shape". Sometimes neither will happen and you will see just the tips of the leaf fronds turn brown and dry like someone held a small flame to them to burn the tips. If you are seeing the dark leaf and the "claw" shaped leaves, that is the plant warning you that it has all the Nitrogen that it can stand. That is when you need to give it just straight water for a week to 10days until you see that begin to back off some, then the next feeding, cut the nutes by 20%. If you are in organic soil, overnute is fairly hard to do but not impossible. The soil would have to be very hot, and it would require either transplanting or flushing to try to remove some of the chelated nutrients. However the jury is still out on how well flushing works in organic soils.

thanks alot hushpuppy for all the advice, i think when i flushed it made this soil almost perfect ph lvls because i really havent had to do much to this new one gave it a little water the other day cause it was pretty hot for 2 days. but other than that mothernature is controlling this little beauty's fate im just simply going to start supercroping soon :D

well got one outside just topped it a week ago and its really coming along hell im not really doing anything to it letting mother nature do her thing :) i will upload pics soon u guys should see this stem ooo we im proud :D

hey everyone its been awhile since ive been on, but i wanted to let you guys know out of the two plants i grew 1 was male and 1 female. my female got to about 5 foot or so, and the top bud weight when dried was 24.6g's and was very tasty :) i want to say for bag seed it turned out great. and my first grow wasnt that bad i dont think off my 1 plant i got around 225g's

Congrats; You got one solid yield under your belt and now you can do another and continue to learn and get better. Green mojo for the next grow :)

thank you guys for the mojo and all of your help couldnt have done any of it without you guys :)

Thats the Family Passion,,,,to help others and share.

Latest posts

Back