~Nightime Chat Come on in~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is bubblegum and purple kush. that is about 1.75 plants right there..out of 4.

in the closet BG on top PK on bottom..

I am procastinating trimming my 2 White Widows...I keep staring at my scissors trying to do a Jedi Mind Trick and convince them to trim for me:D
It's not working. One is 6ft and the other is 7.5ft. I am about to feel your pain. Trim...Trim...Trim...etc. Alcohol on the blades...wipe...dry and back on the horse and Trim.
I think I will wait until the morning after a few Red Bulls and a :bong2:

Yeah...that's what I'll do...huh huh huh, yeah, huh huh huh!!!!

its fun to get hash off the blades tho..I dont do a whole plant at once just the most ready that i can trim at a time..I am contemplating doing some more tonight..

I love the pic on the left...read what the box above it says

I did ...thought it was funny. and it wasnt easy imo..

How do you make Hash off the blades...I am either lazy or I just do not know;)
Do you use bubble bags with you trim excess? I am interested in this aspect of the trim. Ebay has them...any suggestions you guys/gals????

nope it is just on the blades. I scrape it and smoke it..soo good so many trichs and nice and thick I save it in a jar.

my trimmings will be keef prob not hash.

Yall should just order an electric bonzi trimmer for 20 bucks.

Kids today... So lazy.
Back when I was young. We didnt even have scissors. We had to walk miles to the nearest goat.

Is that the family Christmas Tree on the top right:rofl:

nope it is my box of wrapping paper for chirtmas..I love boxes and reuse them constantly.

Hey ther SC...I had to walk to the store barefoot, uphill and through the snow(while blazed) to get those scissors:p

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Yall should just order an electric bonzi trimmer for 20 bucks.

Kids today... So lazy.
Back when I was young. We didnt even have scissors. We had to walk miles to the nearest goat.

:rolleyes: what interest did you have in a goat, and walking miles for it..:holysheep:

I agree with the re-using of anything. My wife thinks I am a little extreme, but I tell her we need to leave as little of a carbon footprint as possible...she agrees totally. Not to the extreme as to unwrap a gift and re-use the paper:D

It is all relevant in the big green picture though.

2Dog said:
:rolleyes: what interest did you have in a goat, and walking miles for it..:holysheep:

:spit: I'll bet the goat wears lipstick too:hubba:

high heels..maybe some perfume..she seemed so sophisticated to a man without shoes..

UCanDoIt said:
I agree with the re-using of anything. My wife thinks I am a little extreme, but I tell her we need to leave as little of a carbon footprint as possible...she agrees totally. Not to the extreme as to unwrap a gift and re-use the paper:D

It is all relevant in the big green picture though.

I dont reuse the wrap but I do recycle it with my paper, I will reuse perfectly good gift bags tho.

UCanDoIt said:
:spit: I'll bet the goat wears lipstick too:hubba:

How did you know? Was it those lipstick stains around your zipper that gave it away?

ohhhhhhhhhhh spears is striking back...no more f-ing around. he's taking the goat by the horns.

Latest posts

Back