~Nightime Chat Come on in~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peace Out Chicken Phats..I have a date with a tree stand in the AM...hopefully Venison Kielbasa by next weekend:D

ucan does that mean u r trimming a plant and go hunting...then making sausage? :huh: :ccc: :confused2: :48: smokey time people!

Indeed 2Dog!

I have been smoking less these days so now when I smoke, I get hiiiiiigh for a while..niiice!

I've got this great mix that my friend gave me..it's like a total even split :50% indica and 50% sativa..soo well done and cured correctly..."I get high with a little help from my friends"

;)

oh yeah..."chicken phats", ucan? I love it..I gotta start using that one

cmd420 said:
Indeed 2Dog!

I have been smoking less these days so now when I smoke, I get hiiiiiigh for a while..niiice!

I've got this great mix that my friend gave me..it's like a total even split :50% indica and 50% sativa..soo well done and cured correctly..."I get high with a little help from my friends"

;)

oh yeah..."chicken phats", ucan? I love it..I gotta start using that one

sounds good...I am still trimming. lol. I wouldnt try that one on the wifey...

Im out... so besides cigs nope. Very soon some will be done got some skunk haze drying

pop it in the micro after brekaing some up and u can smoke right now. ;)

I know was being patient plus as hard as it is to believe my lungs are still cashed from my bday

I cannot believe how much keef boxes cost and the men around me are too lazy to make one..I could try but it would not be pretty. I got an a in woodshop but the teacher liked me. I was so bad instead of putting me in advanced wood he made me his ta...

captain1 said:
I know was being patient plus as hard as it is to believe my lungs are still cashed from my bday

well the ciggs wont help that...they tear me up and I smoke pot a lot.

got s sweet cloner im building with little sprinklers and bubblers should be doing a diy but I think there is enough already.

Hey 2dog look around your area cigar shops for cigar boxes with a wood divider between layers of cigars. open lid wrap with silk screen and you have a kif box.

Double Dog...my trimming is done on my first plant!!

I finished tonight...I will hopefully harvest a Whitetail by the end of the weekend...then it is Sausage/Kielbasa/Bratwurst making:D

Can't beat growing your own grass and harvesting your own proteins!!!

Latest posts

Back