~Nightime Chat Come on in~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re-using the gift bag is common practice in our family...I have seen gift gags come full circle several times.
Years ago when the nuclear family was much larger, picking a name and buying a gift was a way to not feel obliged to spend too much money on a family member and a way for the family to burn 4 hours on Christmas Day before supper. Well, this pack of Old Spice stuff was passed around the gift circle for 5 years...pretty funny how that happened.
To this day...it is a comical topic around the hollidays!!

I think I found her....

goat lipstick.jpg

UCanDoIt said:
Re-using the gift bag is common practice in our family...I have seen gift gags come full circle several times.
Years ago when the nuclear family was much larger, picking a name and buying a gift was a way to not feel obliged to spend too much money on a family member and a way for the family to burn 4 hours on Christmas Day before supper. Well, this pack of Old Spice stuff was passed around the gift circle for 5 years...pretty funny how that happened.
To this day...it is a comical topic around the hollidays!!

I like old spice...I think hubby wears the deodorant.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: No horns though!!!

It wasn't the lipstick around my zipper...it was the lipstick in your pocket!!!

2 Dog..you said, "he's taking the goat"...... huh huh huh

(I could find veiled sexual inuendos all night like my fave..Butthead)

oh my......:eek: :holysheep: :D

It's all about the big teets...

So 2Dog was googling pictures of goats with lipstick.

I hope your comp never gets confiscated. And if it does. Please tell me the hearing date cause I want to sit in on the explanation of that one.

I will simply state I have no shame..honesty is the best policy.

Hey hey what do you say
Someone took your plans away
So whats all the fuss
There aint nobody that spies like us

I was just downstairs in the "lair" thinking...and I was thinking without curse words...

I realized the other day, that since joining this site and not being allowed to curse, I actually swear less..

and I don't really swear in my head or when I talk to myself anymore..(yes, I talk to myself...);)

funny...
:)

sometimes I swear sometimes I dont. unfortunately when I do I like the f word..same as my momma lol!

course I dont yell...so I love my cussing especially in undertones.

I get to where I can totally just let off a stream that would make your eyes water...

like the father in "A Christmas Story"..only with real swears....

bad Superbaby!

ahh thats ur name? I thought it was ur kids nickname. I would feel weird calling u superbaby.. I imagine u running around the house in a cape and a large diaper...saving pot plants from water leaks.

cmd420...are you a Lebowski Urban Achiever:D

"The dude will not stand for this aggression, man"

this pk is giving me the munchies...these almonds are so good...hmmmm

night everyone sweet dreams..see you tomorrow.

Never fear my little wet plant...SUPERBABY is here!

Actually..I used to work security at the Fillmore in SF and I kind of look like Clark Kent (without the glasses) with a curl in the front...so I got the affectionate nickname of "superman" or "soup" for short...

anyways...I used to bring my little boy in sometimes to watch them setup and hang out with the O G's that have worked there FOREVER...

when it became known he was my little boy, the nickname of "superbaby" was assigned to him....

I just like it too..no diapers though:)

And yes...I am one of the "Lebowski Urban Achievers".."and proud we are of all of them".....

You're the first one to know that the Dude really does abide!!

That movie was based on an actual person in LA...don't remember if his nickname was "dude" also, but there is a guy out there with a rug with pee on it

Hey 2Dog, i found a flaw in one of your sig quotes.

Two words:
Body paint!!!! ;)

and with that, i bid you all good night.

Latest posts

Back