nonSensible seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godtea

Reaction score
after 2 months + of them recieving my payment
Originaly ordered 7 strains of which I now have recieved only 1
First I was told that 4 were sold out ( the ones I initially placed the order to get)and they offered a partial refund at a bad rate or I could pick substitutes at a better rate.
As it turned out I chose 3 Nirvana strains .
They first sent 2 of the subs.I waited almost two weeks and contacted them .I was told that yet another of my first selections was out of stock and they made a substitution.A little over a week later I recieved this sub and one of my origional picks .
After that I had to contact them again andask what was up with the missing part of my order ( specified the two more owed to me.)
They were all appolgetic and said they'd get right on it.
Little over a week later I got the final sub but not the final origional.
Of the 5 packs I have so far gotten 3 have expiration dates in mid year 2007
You can't stay stoned 24/7 and run a succesful buisness.
If you can't tell I am not a satisfied customer
The thing that pisses me off the most is that the strains I truely wanted I didn't get and those I did get I could have bought direct from the breeder for less.

Sounds like bad customer service to me. Hope they germ for you.

gagjababy said:
so what strains did you end up with
( NIRVANA ) expires
AK48 * 6/2007
Skunk Special 6/2007
Shiva 6/2007
Indoor Mix 11/2010

( GREENHOUSE )
Great White fem

* = the only original ordered

Are you referring to sensibleseeds.com? I ordered from there as well, seeds and a scale, the scale arrived fine but it was in a UK customs envelope without the seeds inside (I reside in the US). I can't imagine why the seeds would be taken by UK customs, and the package appeared unopened, so I was a bit confused by that. Probably not their fault but I still wouldn't order from them again. Your case though gives me a good reason not to...

Latest posts

Back