Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fed them again because I can’t help myself. About 1/2 strength nutes with ‘extreme blend’ which has humic and fulvic acid as well as kelp and amino acids. I want faster growth whether they like it or not…
ED4D3767-9F4C-4D12-A725-37418744BBEF.jpeg

One of these Freaks seems to have no new growth coming from the top. It looks like a Ken dolls crotch. Not even a spot where a new set of leaves could be developing. It is almost as if it topped itself. Weird…

It looks like the differences I saw early on have fallen by the wayside. Maybe no different phenotypes. The two that didn’t self-top have caught up with the first-to-sprout.

0DE43476-342D-468C-8DB6-77B8B9B3D9BE.jpeg

F7A0CCE9-49C0-4550-9677-8EC3B73EA1CC.jpeg

Maybe that's the only male... would be nice if it were that easy to tell.
It will be interesting to see how female and male flowers present since, as we have both read, sexing Freak Show is difficult. I have them labeled sequentially as far as sprouting goes. #1 was first to sprout and the leaves looked wider initially. This is the masturbator(self topped). #2 was the 2nd to sprout(obviously) and had thinner, whispy leaves initially. It was also the victim of a viscous squirrel assault. #3 was last and the leaves initially looked in between skinny and fatty(they had a race at some point, up and down the pillowcase). All three are nearly identical in height. They are getting darker green. I think that is from the humic/fulvic/kelp/amino acid foliar feeds.

Mine is growing faster than it started out, but it's not stretching much at all. Most of the branches are very close together. It's going to need a thicker stem to feed that mess. I'm going to add a fan to the grow room to get it moving around some. It does look super happy under the twin TS3000 lights. I still don't know if it's a female, and none of the branches are remotely big enough to clone. That would be the easiest way to find out.

Found this grow log on the supafreak in another site. I was excited to see that someone documented it. They started with 4 plants. Ended up chopping the three males. Got all the way down to the short hairs before the landlord said he needed to stop the funny business as the exterminator was coming. He had to chop it down before I got to see an trichomes but still the grow was interesting. I hope it’s ok to post his journal here…
https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/superfreak-mutations.1602078/page-2

Found this grow log on the supafreak in another site. I was excited to see that someone documented it. They started with 4 plants. Ended up chopping the three males. Got all the way down to the short hairs before the landlord said he needed to stop the funny business as the exterminator was coming. He had to chop it down before I got to see an trichomes but still the grow was interesting. I hope it’s ok to post his journal here…
https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/superfreak-mutations.1602078/page-2
Thanks. I looked at the journal. This is SupaFreak vs Freak Show but similar looking plants. At 3 weeks, this growers plants look similar to mine(3 weeks from seed today). I like the idea of the fan leaves blocking very little light penetration. I had not thought of that. Chopped at 6 weeks of flower is a shame. I imagine the buzz was super frenetic. I have chopped early before and didn’t care for the effect. The moral of that growers story is don’t grow in an apartment as you are at the mercy of the landlord.

Latest posts

Back