Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colloidal silver and you can get a small bottle for 10-20 bucks and spray it on the female and bingo feminized seeds
That's what I'm planning for the first female I get. I should have planted more seeds to make sure I get one, but at the time I didn't know how slow they grow.

Taking notes. I'm thinking I'd be better off starting them inside around December/January so they'll be big enough to transplant to the outdoors.

I'm reading anything you three are writing about the freak. As long as its got a decent buzz to it, I'm gonna give it a try.

Taking notes. I'm thinking I'd be better off starting them inside around December/January so they'll be big enough to transplant to the outdoors.

I'm reading anything you three are writing about the freak. As long as its got a decent buzz to it, I'm gonna give it a try.
If I manage to get some feminized seeds I'll send some your way.

I have been doing some reading about using colloidal silver to make feminized seeds. From what it looks like, you will need at least 2 females. 1 to force into making male flowers with colloidal silver and 1 to pollinate. It sounds like the treated female will not be pollinating itself because it ceases to make female flowers. Is this the case?

I always heard that you can treat one branch with the CS and let it pollinate the rest of the plant. Never done it, so I stand corrected if'n that ain't the correct way.
I only read 2 articles on the subject so they may have only tried doing the whole plant. I just wondered if I would need 2 females to do it. Also wondering if the pollen from a treated plant renders the pollinated buds unsmokable.

Found a picture tutorial where someone did just one branch so I guess I should have just read more. Story of my life…

OF, I can't say for sure about smoking the pollinated buds, but I'd do it. I know of a few cancer patients that actually drink CS water. Again, I've never done it, but I'd for sure smoke the buds.
Plenty of articles about the health benefits of colloidal silver out there so it can’t be toxic at certain dosages. Like everything except Covid and monkeypox. Those are deadly to everyone that they kill. 100% of all people who die of those diseases are killed by those diseases. The pope of Covid said so.

Plenty of articles about the health benefits of colloidal silver out there so it can’t be toxic at certain dosages. Like everything except Covid and monkeypox. Those are deadly to everyone that they kill. 100% of all people who die of those diseases are killed by those diseases. The pope of Covid said so.
Use to work with a guy that was taking some kind of silver stuff I’m not sure if it is the same thing. He took so much it turned his skin silver gray like the tin man.

Use to work with a guy that was taking some kind of silver stuff I’m not sure if it is the same thing. He took so much it turned his skin silver gray like the tin man.
From what I read that is a sign of some liver toxicity

From what I read that is a sign of some liver toxicity
Yeah, he was taking some kind of supplement that was silver something. I wondered why he continued to take it after his face was changing color. he was alway trying new health stuff. Once he tried this DMSO drip. He would get DMSO intravenously every week. The whole office would smell like fresh oysters after a treatment I mean for a few days and loud. I have heard of folks using it topically but never intravenously. I’m sure there was something to it but was glad when he was off that kick

The original blue man...

Paul_Karason.jpg

It has demonstrable antibacterial properties, but not so much antiviral as far as I can tell. But it has a strong following, especially since all the COVID hysteria destroyed so many lives.

People take the stuff and then attribute all good experience with it. If they don't get COVID, it must be the CS working. If they get COVID and recover, the CS protected them. The confirmation bias is unassailable.

Years ago I had a recurring stomach infection. Spent some time in the hospital, went through countless testing only to be prescribed antidepressants because... because if the docs know know what it is, it must be in my head. Anyway, I took CS daily for a couple of weeks out of desperation, and the infection went away.

Maybe it was the CS, maybe not. Once I felt better, though, I stopped taking it. Many continue taking it, though, even if it doesn't cure them.

It has demonstrable antibacterial properties, but not so much antiviral as far as I can tell. But it has a strong following, especially since all the COVID hysteria destroyed so many lives.

People take the stuff and then attribute all good experience with it. If they don't get COVID, it must be the CS working. If they get COVID and recover, the CS protected them. The confirmation bias is unassailable.

Years ago I had a recurring stomach infection. Spent some time in the hospital, went through countless testing only to be prescribed antidepressants because... because if the docs know know what it is, it must be in my head. Anyway, I took CS daily for a couple of weeks out of desperation, and the infection went away.

Maybe it was the CS, maybe not. Once I felt better, though, I stopped taking it. Many continue taking it, though, even if it doesn't cure them.
My sister is convinced that her 4 jabs saved her from a much worse case of Covid. She was sick for 2 weeks with Moronic, I mean omicron(maybe I do mean moronic). She has forgotten that not that long ago, vaccines were protective. I told her most people get over Covid anyway without the jab. She has a deep Mass Formation Psychosis…

Latest posts

Back