Options on size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Alright well here it is almost time for my first flower cycle in my new home. Next week ill be taking cuts and flipping my moms. Finally setting up the rooms so here are my options I can do a 2x2.5 ft. Veg room with a 2x4 flower room. Or I could squeeze a 3x3 flower room:) with a 1 x3 veg room :( I could make shelves in the veg room so that the space works still but its tight. Any ideas folks on which would be better in the long run.

I would go with the 2 x 2.5 vegging space and the 2 x 4 flowering space. I like these dimensions better. I find it hard to keep anything in a space only 1 ft wide. You will probably find that you can have vegging plants and a small cloner in that space.

Thanks thg that was the plan all along then I got to thinking of the benefits of a sq flower room but ah well. I was just needing a little reassurement. I think my 600 watter should pop some dank in that space.

I would go with the 2 x 4 veg. Enough room for light, a 4 bulb t-5 fits nice and what THG said.

I believe that 2 x 4 is the flowering room. The vegging space is 2 x 2.5. I was figuring that he must have a couple of closets that size. The flowering space really should be bigger than the vegging space.

Thanks THG :eek:

I read that wrong, must have been :stoned:

With that being the case, I would go with the 2 x 2.5 veg and place 2' t-5's in there.:D

Yup your spot on thg actually its one big awkward closet that could be split a couplt of ways.

My place had 2 3 x 3 closets--one in the master and one in the adjacent bedroom. I took the divider wall out, removed the door from the other bedroom and made 1 closet that is about 3 x 6.5. When I first did this, I boxed off a 2 x 3 x 3 space within the closet for vegging....I was soon in there remodeling again--it became 3 x 3 x 3. This was better, but now I wanted more flowering space. So went to another closet--a 2 x 4 and made a 2 x 4 x 4 vegging space and the entire 3 x 6.5 is flowering. Your spaces will most likely grow and evolve.

Latest posts

Back