outdoor gurls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
howz it all heres a few update pics on my gurls,ive added a few more ladies to my outdoor garden,they were in my hydro room but i naft up an let them veg to long an there wasnt gonna be enough height in the room to finish them so there outside now the 2nd pic is of the ones that were inside

od.JPG

od1.JPG

od2.JPG

Oh yea! That's looking nice. Beautiful shrubs ya got! Yumm yumm.

Keep us posted on the progress.

Damn SS now that's a freaking garden.:eek: ;) I can only wish that one day we can grow in our backyard and have some monsters like that. ;) As always SS your doing a great job. :aok:

Wow very nice. They look very healthy. If you dont mind me asking what kind of measures do you take to prevent any type of bug problems.

Thanks
SALT

thanks for all the great comments guys thanks TBG if you say they lookin good thats deafintly gota mean something good an saltrock i don really get to many pest problems outdoor but when i do i like to use neem oil its the most natural pest control i know of an it work well

Nice smithy lookin great, you gotta make a harvest thread man. Did u say you were growing those on the side of your house? you got some balls brudah

heres a few update pics the gurls are doing really well the suns been shinning hard down here for a good 2weeks which is great ,thought they might have blown over the other day when i go home from work cozz we had a bi of a storm go through but they handled sweet as ,well most of them did just had to stake one of em but she all good now

od.JPG

od1.JPG

od2.JPG

Holy crap SS them ladies are turning into MONSTERS and damn they look great. :aok: How tall are they now and how tall do you expect them to get?

hey TBG at the mo there around 4foot well those big ones are an i know with indoors once budding they double in hieght is this he same for outdoors? because the big ones are still vegging so if its the same theory as indoors they will prolly be at least 8foot tall when done,oh no they might grow higher than the fence lol but yeah if anyone knows if outdoor plants double in hieght from vegg to end of budding stage let us know cheers

Well lads this grow is all over rover,got home from work yesterday an the missues had some bad news the pigs(cops) had been round that day an busted me with my indoors an outdoors so i am fully spuing all that work for jack shhit,i find out friday whats gonna happen so ill inform you all but i think its just gonna be a fine bugger though i woulda pulled a pound off those 3monsters oh well always next year bu ill just go bush thanks to evryone for the great comments all i can say is next yrs gonna be bigger n better

O man thats a bummer. So you think you'll get away with just a fine with those monsters and an indoor setup? Your lucky they'd prolly throw me in next to the rapists... Are you thinking it was a neighbor? anyways good luck man with that..

yeah jus was down at the pig station an ive got court next thursday but yeah will just be gettin a fine or community service ,if i had of been in trouble with the pigs before for this sort of stuff or if they found things to say i was dealing then i might go away but they didnt so its ok an yeah nieghbour iam sure narked me off he little weasil .....hel keep hel keep lol

Latest posts

Back