Outdoor Local Strain Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WiTeFiRe

Lifes Good
Reaction score
I planted about 18 germinated seeds around the third week of april. Unfortunately because of some unforseen flooding, only 6 seedlings remained. They are actually all pretty much outta the seedling stage now. Sorry I couldn't get any pictures, but I'm hoping to get some up soon. I know they were grown locally, but I'm not sure of the strain. Whatever it is, I hope its super delicious :D

Sounds like you should end up at least with 1 female. All the best of luck to ya! Keep us updated.

I said there were six left, but I caught a glimpse of a seventh little one growing out of the weeds so I weeded thouroughly around it and it should start growing good now. Also, you may notice that plant number 4 is a little messed up. That's because It must have been stepped on by an animal or something, but I placed hair cuttings all around my plants to prevent animals. Below are plants # one through seven in that order from left to right

#1.jpg

#2.jpg

#3.jpg

#4.jpg

#5.jpg

#6.jpg

#7.jpg

Me too! Just the right amount of fear factor, adventure and awe. No electric bills either, or fans and indoor heat to worry about. We have our own outdoor issues to worry about, though.They grow so darn fast, it's incredible. A couple of mine were beans April 2nd. Today they are up to my chin and not slowing down.

I've got 5 more seedlings in the ground, they won't be the largest things but its better than nothing. Plant 4 died(The one that got stepped on by something), but all the rest are doin alright. Oh yeah, and #2 got a leaf and a half bit off by a deer most likely. Good thing it wasn't that hungry! So ima have to tie some more fresh hair to the stalks. Here be plants 5, 6, and 7. Ima try and post 1, 2, and 3

plant5.jpg

plant6.jpg

plant7.jpg

My plants were murdered by some *******, so now they are not here anymore. Sorry everybody, Imma probably get sum tiny ones soon, better than nothing

:shocked: Bad luck fella?

Was it intentional or just stupidity?

Sorry for the loss :) :48:

When I went to check on them last somebody had burned them all to the ground.

I now have a few seedlings scattered around different spots, but considering its already almost July, they won't be much to look at, but its better than nothing.

Well if someone found your plants, you need to make absolutely sure that your other plants are hidden very well. If you get some started now, you will definitely have some smoke by the end of the growing season. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

When I went to check on them last somebody had burned them all to the ground.
burned them to the ground? huh?
that dont make any sense. they werent even that big. why would someone just burn a lil mj plant down just out in middle of no where and do nothin else.
did you have a girlfriend who knew of ya grow and did you tick her off any by chance? lol sounds like some sick twisted person bein spiteful if they went an burned em down. lol
jmo
if for any reason i had to eradicate any plants i sure wouldnt go an burn down the individual plants. i'd just uproot em and call it good.
well, good luck to ya new set man. keep us posted.

Time for some incense burning and a prayer to the karma gods.

burned them to the ground? huh?
that dont make any sense. they werent even that big. why would someone just burn a lil mj plant down just out in middle of no where and do nothin else.
Seems to me like they intended to send a message.
"I'm not a deer, and I don't want you growing here."
:confused2:

Better luck next time! :)

lol im still gon wit the assumption of an angry GF or buddy
it just sounds like an angry girlfiriend kinda thing to do there is all. lol

Haha, I like the angry girlfriend idea, but I don't have any chicks who know of my garden so thats probably ruled out.Ihave a few little seedlings that popped up now though, and I have a tip on a spot where theres a few plants growing wild that I may transplant to a more "personal" area.
The garden was way way way back in the woods in a little open spot, and I think someone that may have lived nearby found them and was afraid to get in trouble by the police or something

and I have a tip on a spot where theres a few plants growing wild that I may transplant to a more "personal" area

i'd do ya homework on the ones growin wild first. that is if they truly are wild an not someone elses grow just like yours was.
are teh two spots. teh wild ones an you spot the ones that were destroyed.. were they near each other? the reason why i ask this is cuz if i was outdoors an found someone elses plants growin near by i'd fear that they wouldnt know to pull males or be round to pull males befor e they ruined my crop if close by. maybe thats the whole deal there that someone else was groin near ya an d found yours an trashed them
just some food for thought.
and wat i meant by doin ya homework i mean is if they are wild plants an not someones. then they could possibly even be industrial hemp. i knwo that parts of the state i live in theres hemp growin wild all over . basically left over rogue seeds/plants from when industrial hemp was legal to grow for farmers etc....
just somethin else to think about.
good luck tho an please for the sake of the mj world make sure they not someone elses plants before you go diggin em up man. some growers aint very kind hearted to people in tehy neck the woods is all. if they happen to bump into you an you got they plants in hand. i'd say if i was you drop em an run man. just some friendly advice. but do not touch someone elses girls.
karma man

Yeah, one of my friends found the wild plants, theres no signs of people taking care of them and they grow off to the side of the road. With the amount of marijuana smokers where I live its not suprising that someone ditched sum seeds and stems on the side of the road.

Latest posts

Back