pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is wrong with the servers here a Marijuana Passion? Every flipping time I go to post I get the " server is to busy try again later"or "network timeout"..ect. I checked when this has happened and there was a grand total of 158 people here with 46 of being members. What is up with that? Maybe MariP should change servers if thats all they can handle or at least give the members priority. I especially like when you upload pictures, which takes long enough as it is, but then they don't show up on your post. This is VERY aggravating to say the least. Thanks for allowing me this little rant.

BUT THIS PROBABLE WON'T POST BECAUSE THE SERVER IS TO BUSY, TRY AGAIN LATER ...ggrrrrrrrrrrr

Just a few pictures day 13 of 12/12. Me trying different stuff on cam trying to get better close-ups

100_1035.JPG

100_1036.JPG

100_1037.JPG

100_1041.JPG

Been two weeks and nothing so far. I hate having to work with seeds, clones a so much easier.

I added some lights to the flower room. A 100 watt hps and a 150/40 watt 3000k cfl. May add more if it stays this cold,-5 F for the low and 3F for the high. I am trying to raise the temp so that my heater does not run when the lights are on. Only problem with adding the hps is the amount of room they take up. My hps are old warehouse lights with the curved pipe that attaches to the wall, but they are free so that is what I am using when adding lights.

I also bought me a 6500k cfl for my clone/veg box. My candy grow seeds seem to like it.

Changing reservoirs out tonight going with a 0-10-20 nute mix

Thanks Andy I was just hoping they would be showing by now. But I think it may take awhile longer when running a mh light. Plus I haven't had to work with seeds in a long long time, not sure what I am looking at and my eyes just are not what they use to be. I want to take clones once they show their sex.

sounds like me my friend.my eyes are surely not what they used to be and i refuse to wear glasses.you are right by waiting for them to show before taking clones.why people do take clones before knowing if its a male or female is beyond me.good luck

hey duck ,,,im gonna put my money on the plant in pic 1 being a girl :p

and if your cam is as bad as mine try using a loupe or magnifying glass infront of the camera :joint:

Thanks for the vote of confidence UKgirl420 on the girls. That first picture is of Charlie and if she is a girl I will be one happy camper.:)Charlie is the biggest plus there are plenty of sites to take clones from.

I tried the camera thing with a lens from another camera, but then they come out blurry because I can't hold the thing still enough.:rofl: I shall keep trying.:)

pcduck said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence UKgirl420 on the girls. That first picture is of Charlie and if she is a girl I will be one happy camper.:)Charlie is the biggest plus there are plenty of sites to take clones from.

I tried the camera thing with a lens from another camera, but then they come out blurry because I can't hold the thing still enough.:rofl: I shall keep trying.:)

:giggle: patience is a virtue :p

nice pics ;) :48:

Howdy UKgirl420 ...I was just playing with the different settings on my cheap cam..Don't know why there is that yellow/orange on the leaves of some...must be the light.

UKgirl said:
..patience is a virtue...

But like most Americans when I am almost out:( I want it NOW the heck with the waiting.:rofl:

Thanks for stopping by ShecallshimThor... It sure is a bummer when you are out, that is for sure. Hopefully when I become more prolific at this I will not have that problem any more:)

I hope not UKgirl... I do know that Charlie and Toni are ladies.Jessie hasn't shown yet as had the 3 little ones not yet. I will be taking clones soon:).

Looking good. I haven't been on much lately, reworking the flowering room as we speak. Going with a little more light this go around. When do you plan on flowering these things?

pcduck said:
I hope not UKgirl... I do know that Charlie and Toni are ladies.Jessie hasn't shown yet as had the 3 little ones not yet. I will be taking clones soon

did i miss a post :confused: where you celebrated your new girls :D

if i did :clap: :woohoo: :D i told ya she was :cool:

if not ,,shame on you :eek: that above was no announcement :ignore:

:banana: ducks got girls :banana:

Thanks for swinging by BuddyLuv. I flipped them to 12/12 on the first of January, they just started to show.

Latest posts

Back