Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to take a pic or two sometimes.
Like an Arkansas Snowman
Arkansas snowman.jpg
Or maybe a favorite spot of mine to have a smoke.
Strawberry_2 (Large).jpg
Or maybe a water shot.
Good Morning (Large).jpg
Or a nice evening shot.
IMAG0008 (Large).JPG
Or maybe the end of a good day at the lake.
IMAG0008 (Large).JPG

I really enjoy taking a pic or two.

HomieHogleg

Attachments

• IMAG0002 (Large).JPG
    IMAG0002 (Large).JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 18
021.JPG

022.JPG

024.JPG

026.JPG

025.JPGhear a lil taste of scotland troops,, castel not far from my gaff and some scottish wild strawberies,,i munch on these and rasberies with my young lad when weer ventrgen in the woods,,,best things in life are free....peace [j];)

Great pics Homie and jesuse, really cool castle, I've only seen the one at disneyland, It would be cool to see scotland, I heard golf was invented there, could it be that boreing!! lol are there big forests there?? We just had whats called The Highland Games, throwing logs and stones, and lasses dancein to the fiddlers, bagpipes etc. a whole bunch of fun last weekend.

skag yes lots of forests,,,,quite a lot things invented in my home land tv,telephone,tb cure the list goes on but im not sure bout golf ill have to look in to that 1 mybe,,lots of nice sites to see last week i was up in the hills beutifall spot smokin on some super lemon haze and couple of beer when some family from texass[usa] stumbeld round wee got talking and they said they loved the wilderness and sites to see hear ,,,,lots of tourist hit the scottish hills good camping ,,fishing ,,im a city lad but alwass feel at home in the hills,,,,if you every get the chance do scotland big chap i think you an the misses would like it very much...peace[j];)

nice picks Homie...I just Love I dont have to leave the PNW to see great Landscapes..

Hick ....those pics of flowers ..are they Cacti? 2nd one sure looks like one..and is tough to breath at 12k feet:p

That is what I was thinking 4U. Feels like you have are doing aerobics just walking around. I hear if your born there your lungs develop differently? Is that true Hick? That first pic Hick, is it a lily? Very trippy and pretty.

Beautiful pictures everyone. fun to see.

yea, ..the second one is a native cactus 4u but the first one rose', I can't say for sure. Something the o'woman brought home from the job. She works at a greenhouse/garden center and brings home lotsa' "culls" or seconds.

Thin air... one of the things I love about it, 'usually' folks aren't wasting breath talking about things that you don't wanna hear anyway!.. :D
I would like to spend a few weeks puttering around the PNW one day.

dman1234 said:
I bet Rose will make a nice leg of LAMB for you Hick. :eek:

Now that's funny right thar' now!.. I don't care who ya' are...:rofl:

I just fired up the smoker again, doing a "beer butt" chicken today. Pictures coming :)

DSC00043.JPG

beer and chicken! u r my kinda guy hick mixing the favs into 1...maybe a lil herb on that chick aswell:)

thats is awesomely disgusting on soo many different levels:hubba: i prefer a nice doe:holysheep: although it is easier for them to escape my clutch

:eek:

Lucy%20the%20Sheep%20PETA%20Files.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00046.JPG
    DSC00046.JPG
    468.2 KB · Views: 19
Im on my way for some eat ...

RoseBud...:hitchair:

we gonna take road trip to Mt Rainier tomarrow so Im sure Ill have some more Nice pics...Hick..remember when I took UKGirl there?...supose to be real nice High of 74f..and Ill be high as of 800am:rofl:

looking fwd to them 4u :)
chicken was/is WAAAAY good :D... the ribs will go with me for lunch tomorrow ! ;)

DSC00048.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00057.JPG

DSC00059.JPG

Latest posts

Back