Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bbq'ed spare ribs, sweet corn in the husk, and squash/tater pak on the grill tonight with cherry wood/charcoal. made enough for lunch tomorrow too.:hubba:

i soak the whole ears of corn with the husk on overnight in a bucket of water, peel back the husk, butter and garlic salt, fold the husk back over the cob, and toss on grill...(you can do it on coals too, but it dries out too fast)...:)

i love me some beer booty chick chick with black forrest rub.:D

srry to agitate your delicate ears rose. enjoy sum whitewater near yosemite national park

Photo0014.jpg

Beautiful Mountain, I bet that is the coldest water ever. I can almost hear it. Thank you and my ears aren't that delicate unless animals are involved.:eek: :holysheep:

Rosebud said:
Come on over. I don't have any sheep, but I would cook ya a good dinner.
Hey Rose, You ever try one of those Bloomin onion at the Outback!!! I love the walla walla sweets they grow in Eastern, Wa. I love Carnival Onions, sauteein away, man I'm hungry, Took a test drive to Eagle Bluff today,in the San juan islands, tricking a boat out for a guy, setting it up to troll, anyway a little scenery.

P1100158.JPG

P1100167.JPG

P1100172.JPG

Hick said:
yea, ..the second one is a native cactus 4u but the first one rose', I can't say for sure. Something the o'woman brought home from the job. She works at a greenhouse/garden center and brings home lotsa' "culls" or seconds.

Thin air... one of the things I love about it, 'usually' folks aren't wasting breath talking about things that you don't wanna hear anyway!.. :D
I would like to spend a few weeks puttering around the PNW one day.
Do some smoked salmon and oysters, made with local alder,delicious, if you ever do come out, let me know, I can put you in cantact with some great local guides if you fish !!! Chinook Salmon Head got used for crab bait,

P1100160.JPG

Dug up a few more pics.
MMMM Ribs.
IMAG0010 (Custom).JPG

A Nice Sunset.
Picture 006 (Custom).jpg
My Favorite non cannabis smoke
PIC-0009b.jpg
I did tell Ya'll I liked a good cigar now and then. Though I might be a bit OCD.
Longtermstorage.jpg

Have a great week,

HomieHogleg

Hello everyone and Happy smokeing from Seattle...The weather woman was correct as we had morning drizzle with afternoon sun...Snow pack on Mt Rainier was still High at 25 feet at "paradise" Kids had a ball sliding down hill..as I was haveing trouble staying on my feet:doh:..One of these trips we will have to count the waterfalls..with all the glaciers there are some that can only be seen with telescope/Binocs..By the afternoon there was a few water holes that just had to be fished:D...Stopped at a local eatery on the way home and Baught a painting from a local artist..what a wonderful trip..

enjoy the pics evryone

:48:

DSCF1515.JPG

DSCF1522.JPG

DSCF1544.JPG

DSCF1552.JPG

DSCF1561.JPG

DSCF1563.JPG

DSCF1570.JPG

DSCF1571.JPG

DSCF1581.JPG

DSCF1583.JPG

DSCF1591.JPG

DSCF1594.JPG

More pics:D

Had to take pic of the sign...see the unhappy face in the car? :giggle:

DSCF1595.JPG

DSCF1597.JPG

DSCF1607.JPG

DSCF1624.JPG

DSCF1625.JPG

DSCF1639.JPG

DSCF1648.JPG

DSCF1657.JPG

DSCF1629.JPG

DSCF1646.JPG

DSCF1665.JPG

DSCF1667.JPG

sure looks like a great time! thanks fer sharin'.. :D

More pics from my neck of the woods.

A good morning view from my back deck.
Cloudtops.jpg
A favorite smoking spot, 5 minutes from home.
The approach Strawberry.jpg
My favorite spot to sit while smoking.
Smokin Perch.jpg
A good morning view, while I smoke the morning medicine.
Good Morning From The Ozarks.jpg
And another favorite spot to smoke, 20 minutes from the house.
HawCreekFalls.jpg

As a matter of fact, I am headed to the falls this afternoon, to cool off.
Have a great day.
HomieHogleg

A few more shots
Good morning.
A New Day (Custom).JPG
And another good morning to you.
Another Good Morning (Custom).JPG
Time for some fishing.
Fishing Time (Custom).JPG
Good evening .
Good evening(Custom).JPG

Have a great day,
HomieHogleg

Nice pics forU2smoke, I've got grandkids that live by Alder Lake, near mt. Rainier, a real beautiful area, I love landing at Sea-Tac on a clear day, the Cascade volcanoes are so beautiful. We're you around for saint helens going off, the kids have Mud slide drills etc.in school that live around Rainer , like i had fire drills in school-, worries me at times.

wow, really? mud slide drills? i remember fire drills too skag. what does one do in a mud slide drill? (not mud wrestling hick:p )...

we dont really have many areas in michigan we have to worry bout that sort of stuff like mud slides, rocks falling(covering roads), and we see those on the AP news when they happen, and are speechless. we have fire drills, and tornado drills in our schools here. we want them to step up the tornado drills with recent events this spring.

i used to travel for work alot, and drove as far west from here as manhattan, kansas weekly, and that area had rock slide signs on the freeways. there and arkansas, and hills of kentucky. i could see nearly 50 miles on a clear day in kansas. i never knew you could see something so far away without something blocking your view.

there were some real interesting buildings in some of the towns i delivered to in kansas. made from the rocks, that i seen being cut by machines to make the freeways safe by shoring up the side walls. i remember one smaller towns bank was built from the slate looking rocks, and what really caught my eye, there was a hitching post out front in the parking area for horses. also at the post office too! those places were unique to me.

theres alot of older farm houses here that were built from large field rock. also used as property line fences, of rock walls. i've always wanted to build a wishing well out of rocks, so i began collecting rocks from my journeys to different states. each rock had a story. believe it or not, my ex wife took not only my money in our divorce, but she also kept those rocks too! so i can actually say, i lost my rocks!:rolleyes: i never got those back, and the idea of the wishing well faded til recently, and i began collecting rocks again. the well won't have as many stories, cause now all the rocks i'm gathering are local, but my well will get built!:) (maybe a mini version of the original plan.;) )...

very nice pics everyone. thanks for sharing...peace...

Irish you reminded me of a old lucy movie about a travel trailer vacation that they collected rocks, Ya its really cool looking at local architecture and how they used the materials available, i love the rock fences in cali's gold country,

hey skag im headed out to campin at Clakes Fork tomarrow im sure i could refresh your memory on some rock fence:) Chinese Camp sticks out in my mind.

hey everybody every now n then even a mountain man has to get to the city:eek: I dont think the sfpd drives this thing to much any more! Just thought I wouldnt c smokey acting soo inappropriately in many other cities than this one. thanks SF pioneering america on our quest towards legalization! Not a good camera but after the giants "beat LA" dodgers 5 nil i snapped a shot of the bay bridge from at&t park. Pier 24 public viewing an old rail that ran/runs over water. and finally what made it home from the many dispensaries:D I try an just "walk among" the folks when im there and always seem to run into great energetic people. Great place to spend the day

Photo0094.jpg

Photo0095.jpg

Photo0096.jpg

Photo0097.jpg

Photo0098.jpg

Yes Irish...Mud slides..theres a Name for it..but basicly...when Mt Rainier Erupts..the Lava will melt the Glaciers so fast that the Puyalop Valley will be flooded with what looks like rolling concrete...it happened befor and Mt Rainier is the MOST Active Valcano...

Nice pics moutain209man..

Skagit...I think Im far enough away ..Those folks live with the valcano ..Im Glad I have the Pacific between me and the Mt:aok:

pass this around:48:

Beautiful stuff posted here you peeps. Love them.

Her are some lilies in the back yard. There is a hiding Jack Herer reveging, thank you Hick and Ozzy for your help with that. Hope you can stay cool for one more day you guys in the middle.

DSCF1012.JPG

DSCF1013.JPG

DSCF1015.JPG
DSCF1016.JPG

AWESOME pics, homie, I love mountain scenery like that and enjoy climbing!

It's not hiding very well, Rosie!! :) :D

Latest posts

Back