Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thougt they emerged every like 16 years?? I seen some stuff on TV,but I'm almost deaf,and hear wrong alot, even with help. lol

your correct also skag, only that is the texas cicada strain, this ones cousin. ;)

Those are beautiful and fascinating Irish. Thank you!

Nice pic's everyone.

thanks Skagit...I love the PNW..Mt Rainier did scare everyone in 1991 when the side cracked and steam pillowed out..peeps thaught eruption but was glacier heating up makeing steam...we went to a park called "Owen Beach" in Point Defiance park and zoo in TAcoma..what a wonderfull day..walked through a flower garden..and Im sorry I can share all the pics as we must have taken 200 in there..How do they make them all bloom like this...makes me wanna ask how they treat for mites..:giggle:

P7230049.JPG

P7230051.JPG

P7230057.JPG

P7230059.JPG

P7230060.JPG

P7230061.JPG

P7230062.JPG

P7230063.JPG

P7230077.JPG

P7230078.JPG

P7230080.JPG

P7230082.JPG

Another Wonderfull Mt in The PNW, Thaught Id share this with yours Skagit Did ya catch any fish? that pole sure likes one is on..:yay:

DSCF1523.JPG

i love mnt baker! good name for this site. hehe
4u skag is using a down rigger
the cicata is a cool bug, i bet a buddy $5 to eat 1 and he did. long time ago, very juicy lol
this is some pics of a heli skiing lodge i do work for 50km in the bush. just us & the grizzly and porkupines (spelt wrong)
the view from my window is pic # 1 im still in bed

IMG_1978.JPG

IMG_1977.JPG

IMG_1975.JPG

IMG_1973.JPG

IMG_1965.JPG

IMG_1969.JPG

IMG_1971.JPG

Ruffy said:
the view from my window is pic # 1 im still in bed
What a beautifully lady to wake up to each morning!.. (Ma' Nature..;))

:d ....

DSC02442.JPG

Ruffy said:
ok hick that 1 tops mine. sweet.

I dont think so...Ruffy....I found it cool to see your camera in the third pic...I think I can almost make you out as well in the 2nd one......I would love that view every morning..thanks fir sharon
:48:

Ok, no where near the calibur of y'alls pretty pics, but I like the green color I painted my daughters room a few weeks ago and wanted to share....ohhh, ahhh...impressive... :rolleyes: :p :laugh:

greenyfixed.jpg

4u, thanks. but thats just a job im working on, in the middle of no were. not were i live lol hopefully its sunny when i go back monday. enjoy the weekend and rem to take the camera

Maybe canada aint soo bad eh haha but is dont got much on yosemite valley! pics taken on wed a very nice day indeed. pic 1 is Glacier point from the opposite base of the valley wall

Photo0149.jpg

Photo0153.jpg

Photo0151.jpg

Photo0167.jpg

Photo0170.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
Another Wonderfull Mt in The PNW, Thaught Id share this with yours Skagit Did ya catch any fish? that pole sure likes one is on..:yay:
Ya we been getting fish I've gotton 2 nice Sockeye every trip this week, the limits 3, can't get the 3rd one in the boat. they fly more than they swim sometimes, real jumpers!! besides MT.Baker Mt. shukstan and blum dominate the landscape,, very pretty lake, most of the pics of fish have a face with them!!! fish pic http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=173157&d=1311814600

P1100414.JPG

P1100412.JPG

Mountain209man said:
Maybe canada aint soo bad eh haha but is dont got much on yosemite valley! pics taken on wed a very nice day indeed. pic 1 is Glacier point from the opposite base of the valley wall
Mey MM, you ever go to Banff ?? I love yosemite, grew up camping there. I loved the firefalls when i was a kid., couldn't believe it when them ppl crossed the barrier at bridal veil couple weeks ago, RIP,

Latest posts

Back