Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of Lilly plants I have.

Not bad for a phone camera.

:peace:

2 2 lils.jpg

2 2 lils2.jpg

My rock, rust, and woman garden. See the core samples? Those are from deep in the body of Shasta Dam. Years ago they put them out on the lawn there for anyone to take. I took up a few and brought them home.

my garden.JPG

my garden 2.JPG

my garden 3.JPG

tcbud said:
My rock, rust, and woman garden. See the core samples? Those are from deep in the body of Shasta Dam. Years ago they put them out on the lawn there for anyone to take. I took up a few and brought them home.

You know, I've looked at that picture several times and never noticed the odd growth of the algae or whatever. Nice. Did you cultivate that intentionally?;)

Me 'n the grandson took our shotguns for a walk in the woods yesterday. Failed at finding the quarry that we were persueing, but sat in the treeline of a meadow, and caught these elk enjoying the fresh green grass.
We watched them for 30 minutes I suppose. Sort of a "time lapse" series.. :D

TL1.jpg

TL2.jpg

TL3.jpg

TL4.jpg

TL8.jpg

Do they know when hunting season is in? The white-tails here do.

great thread! i will post some shots when i am able to post pics... i tried to just now, but i have to post more apparently. :)

nice pics skallie, your depth of field is spot on!

Im no pro, just enjoy photography, i need better lenses to take better pics at my level, just cant swing 1200.00 bucks for a lens, but i sure can buy more grow equipment!

I use a d40 as well, looking to upgrade very very soon!

My xti was a nice dslr, but i love the d40, cant wait to upgrade to something with bracketing and a few other features not present on the d40.

JBonez said:
nice pics skallie, your depth of field is spot on!

Im no pro, just enjoy photography, i need better lenses to take better pics at my level, just cant swing 1200.00 bucks for a lens, but i sure can buy more grow equipment!

I use a d40 as well, looking to upgrade very very soon!

My xti was a nice dslr, but i love the d40, cant wait to upgrade to something with bracketing and a few other features not present on the d40.

i bought my D200 on ebay for $500, which is about what a new D40 costs. I too lust for good glass, again some deals are to be had if you know what you're looking for and wait until the price is right. I just bought a sigma 30mm f1.4 wide angle lens for $275. this is a nice, crisp lens. my nikon 28mm-105mm f3.5-5.6 macro zoom is not that great of a lens. sharpness at high mag is poor to fair. big addiction. big money pit. at least i dont shot film anymore.:D

nice, yeah, im def looking to upgrade, and ill be on the lookout on ebay, i kinda have a thing against ebay, ive been screwed one to many times unfortunately.

JBonez said:
nice, yeah, im def looking to upgrade, and ill be on the lookout on ebay, i kinda have a thing against ebay, ive been screwed one to many times unfortunately.

I bought a separate third party warranty for 2 years, when i bought the camera, just for that reason.

PencilHead said:
Do they know when hunting season is in? The white-tails here do.

they look a lot more like this 'during' season...:p

elk.jpg

Latest posts

Back