Pre 98 Bubba Kush (Immortal flowers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
docfishwrinkle said:
hey chef! sounds good & ill be watching for sure as i too have some 98 bX & headband Bx. got them in trade & glad to know what its crossed w/. is HB crossed w/ DP also?

Dunno Doc! I'll ask him and get back to ya! Here the ladies are in thier 2nd week of veg! Getting a bit bigger and more defined!

DSCI4940.JPG

DSCI4941.JPG

DSCI4945.JPG

DSCI4946.JPG

DSCI4947.JPG

DSCI4948.JPG

DSCI4949.JPG

:woohoo: for the 'birdie' stage :D they look good mate

Doc no crosses went into that as far as i know still waiting on word from him! ....Meanwhile the grs are getting bigger! even the runht is showing out!

DSCI4952.JPG

DSCI4953.JPG

DSCI4954.JPG

DSCI4955.JPG

DSCI4957.JPG

DSCI4958.JPG

thanks chef & lets go runt! thought HB was clone only thats why i asked. i could be totally wrong on that.

edit: yes i was kinda wrong. 707 cut is clone only. i found all the info at cannazon

looking good so far mate. some green mojo for the runt buddy and others. :)

docfishwrinkle said:
thanks chef & lets go runt! thought HB was clone only thats why i asked. i could be totally wrong on that.

edit: yes i was kinda wrong. 707 cut is clone only. i found all the info at cannazon
Keep checking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staffy said:
looking good so far mate. some green mojo for the runt buddy and others. :)
Ya know Stafman....every runt i've grown turned out to be the killa nugs in the bunch!

yaya. im pretty sure my runt in this grow was the freeze cheese and i think she is gonna give me something special from the looks of her. besides the little problem she is havin, lol.

Staffy i did a bluehell from medical seeds and it wasn't a huge producer and was runtish if you will. Being a dj short blue cross i expected something spectacular and the dam bud blew my mind!

Latest posts

Back