Pre 98 Bubba Kush (Immortal flowers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotcha on the bx's.

what nutes/soil are you using? i just bought a bag of black gold coco blend to try, for mom's in smart pots. i felt weird going to buy bagged dirt as i have never before.

Pro-mix bx bale with a bag of worm turds, and m,/g organic choice seaweed emulsion!

getting there bro. i like it at this stage a lil, they grow pretty quick, and when u look back on it, its like damnnn. lookin good, lol. this was my first time doin seed, and i really enjoyed watchin them grow.
take care.

Been doing seed and taking my own clones since 09!

Sorry for the late update! Lost my grandmother over the weekend and been dealing with that! Been around the ladies alot and they are getting big! The male??? is ready for some pipe cleaner bondage and the runt is got some groth to her! Got some indies as weel as a sat dom! The grow goes on!

DSCI4984.JPG

DSCI4985.JPG

DSCI4986.JPG

DSCI4987.JPG

DSCI4988.JPG

DSCI4989.JPG

chef sorry to hear about the loss & my sympathy & prayers go out to yah. the ladies look good as hell also

Hey Chef, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Stay in the grow room, it will help.

Thnx Rosie and Ranger! It's been one hell of a week! But as they say the show goes on! Here's the Bubbas 1 month in! So to get over the loss of a family member...i started pipe cleaner bondage to get my mind of it! Man the things are gonna be nice in another 20 - 30 days! The last pic reminds of a spider!

DSCI4992.JPG

DSCI4993.JPG

DSCI4995.JPG

DSCI4996.JPG

DSCI4997.JPG

DSCI4998.JPG

DSCI4999.JPG

Ladies responding well to lst and nutes! Got a bit thirsty so feed and watered em! The runt needed a little help so got a skewer tp help prop her up! Very impressed with this strain so far!

DSCI5003.JPG

DSCI5004.JPG

DSCI5005.JPG

DSCI5006.JPG

DSCI5007.JPG

DSCI5008.JPG

DSCI5009.JPG

they look very content being raised by a chef. I wonder if they know what a good cook you are. They do look really happy Chef. This is so fun huh? Especially after a really hard week, it is nice to go look at the "girls".

Rosebud said:
they look very content being raised by a chef. I wonder if they know what a good cook you are. They do look really happy Chef. This is so fun huh? Especially after a really hard week, it is nice to go look at the "girls".

Tell me bout it Rosie! They are like my saving grace!

Lost my grandfather some weeks ago and can feel your pain. But better the olders than the youngers.
Plants look good as always. For when some MJ recipes from the chef ?

I too am liking them a lot. Im eager to drop mine but have to wait a min.

I like your pipe cleaner method. I just might try that out real soon.

Chef, I am so sorry to hear of your Grandmother's passing. My condolences. I just caught up on the journal.

Your Girls are looking great. I have a Pre 98 Bubba clone, She has yet to show an appearance in my journal.

Looking good, keep it growing on!

bho_expertz said:
Lost my grandfather some weeks ago and can feel your pain. But better the olders than the youngers.
Plants look good as always. For when some MJ recipes from the chef ?
As soon as i get some harvets in so i can pic it up as i create! Got about 463 recipies in mind to start with!

Latest posts

Back