Pre 98 Bubba Kush (Immortal flowers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
docfishwrinkle said:
I too am liking them a lot. Im eager to drop mine but have to wait a min.
Doc this is an amazing strain! The structure makes it perfect for lst! Gonna do some untrained ones as i always do just to see the difference!

maineharvest said:
I like your pipe cleaner method. I just might try that out real soon.
Borrowed that from ol Hamster Lewis! he pipe cleaners wont damage the stalk plus it doesn't interfere with the growth of surface stalk water viens!

tcbud said:
Chef, I am so sorry to hear of your Grandmother's passing. My condolences. I just caught up on the journal.

Your Girls are looking great. I have a Pre 98 Bubba clone, She has yet to show an appearance in my journal.

Looking good, keep it growing on!

Thnx TC my bud! Can't wait to put these in the ol pipe!

the chef said:
As soon as i get some harvets in so i can pic it up as i create! Got about 463 recipies in mind to start with!

Bring it on :cool:

plants are looking great chef. good job mate!!
sorry to hear about the loss.

Been a while peeps....thought id throw some pics down! The Bubbas are doing great! Will prob go to flower in a week or so...dunno maybe 2! They'll get transplanted into bigger mediums when that happens!

DSCI5040.JPG

DSCI5043.JPG

DSCI5044.JPG

DSCI5045.JPG

DSCI5047.JPG

DSCI5048.JPG

DSCI5050.JPG

DSCI5052.JPG

DSCI5053.JPG

DSCI5054.JPG

DSCI5057.JPG

wow looking great bro, definantly fillin out nicely. cant wait till u go into flower and see these babies shine :)

Staffy said:
wow looking great bro, definantly fillin out nicely. cant wait till u go into flower and see these babies shine :)

That makes two of us Stafman!

they look very healthy to me. any of em showing & do any have 6 nodes yet? probably not as why you are saying 1-2 wks for flip. damn stoner

docfishwrinkle said:
they look very healthy to me. any of em showing & do any have 6 nodes yet? probably not as why you are saying 1-2 wks for flip. damn stoner

Hey Doc, all but 2 are showing female so far!

Bubbas went to flower today! They are sitting under the 1000 watt hps! Gonna give em thier first taste of p tonight! Can't wait to get these in the cure jars!

DSCI5065.JPG

DSCI5066.JPG

DSCI5068.JPG

DSCI5069.JPG

DSCI5070.JPG

DSCI5071.JPG

DSCI5072.JPG

Looking good man! Looking forward to seeing your Bubba grow out for sure.

Irish said:
how ya been chef? bk looks nice and healthy my brother. bring on the dank.:) ...peace...
The molasses master in da houuuuuuuse! Looking foward to this one brother!

Looking sweet, congrats on the flip! Let their be Flowers!

tcbud said:
Looking sweet, congrats on the flip! Let their be Flowers!

....and so she said....so it shall be done! Your will.......my habds TC my bud!

PowerP!!!!!!!! Where ya been buddy! Got these and some others im doing!

Latest posts

Back