Purlebud outside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay i think she is start budding again..lol..and its only July..well here she is take care and be safe

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

012.JPG

018.JPG

now thats a bush 4U.... i wondr y so many peopel havin probs wit they plants buddin erly outside this year so much? ya think maybe if the parents teh seeds come from bein mostl like ly grown indoors and tehy babies outdoors could have sumthin to do wit it? :confused2:

:rofl: what are we smokeing tonight Zip? and do ya smoke a :bong1:...if so why not join our club we would :heart: to have ya..take care and be safe

i di while back but dude who assigns numbers trillions said one i piked was chose already an just never got back round to pikina nmber again.
i have a few diff bongs.
i'll go grab another pic quik an i'll mosey over ya neck teh wood s shortly.:peace:

4u2sm0ke said:
okay i think she is start budding again..lol..and its only July..well here she is take care and be safe

All I can say is ... bloody hell!

Lookin' good daddy-o! My Durban poisons are budding now @ just under 7 feet,but my indicas are still vegging.
Stay Cool

you don't grow small plants do you m8 :)

some of mine are showing signs now too.. actually sucks for me, i think i'm SOL on my SCROG plan :( they're barely touching the screen now.

kaotik said:
you don't grow small plants do you m8 :)

some of mine are showing signs now too.. actually sucks for me, i think i'm SOL on my SCROG plan :( they're barely touching the screen now.

not sure where you live but hitting the screen and a few more weeks b4 flower begins..I say you will be fine..have you any pics you can share with us here? thanks Take care and be safe

i'll snap a few and update my journal maybe later today (but i mean they're JUST hitting the screen, like my one tallest shoot lol)

kaotik said:
i'll snap a few and update my journal maybe later today (but i mean they're JUST hitting the screen, like my one tallest shoot lol)

you still have the stretch..Im thinking you will have shoved some of her in by they start flower..Ill look for you thread..but i am a stoner..lol..thats why i wanted pics in here:giggle: now i gotta use my brain:rolleyes:

Looking real nice 4u2sm0ke:aok::bolt::bong2:

4u2sm0ke said:

Are you kidding me?????? That's a gul dang TREE!!!!!! How on earth did you do that...... :eek:

speachless
you're nuts m8.. i love it ;)
how tall ya figure she is now?

glorious big plant loves it...

Shizznits ! I've gotta get me 1 of them ! Great effort 4u ! And a bit Mojo 4u as well !

thanks everyone for stopping by...

Duck...gotta love this pheno huh?

cass....I just stuck in dirt:p

Kaotic...yeah crazy huh..:giggle: she has stopped at 9 foot 7 inches..

2Dog...:aok:

purplehaze...yeah...seedsman...My little UKgirl sent me them last christmas..Grew them out and this one was fast grower and as ya see Nice yielder...does well indoors too...I have taken clones off her and will run in shed...stay cool brother

019.JPG

020.JPG

021-1.JPG

022.JPG

029.JPG

037.JPG

038.JPG

Latest posts

Back