purple widow female 8 days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood52

Reaction score
here a pw 8 days from seed. been under 24/7 only plant out of all that show any sign of sex. does this just happen some times or did i mess up?

DD214003 001.jpg

DD214003 002.jpg

DD214003 003.jpg

DD214003 004.jpg

Damn mang thats wild. I have never ever seen a plant show sex that quick in my life. :eek: Are you 100% sure it's Purple Widow and maybe not Lowryder? By the way they look great. ;)

yeah i never have had lowryder. unless de sjamaan like to through in a couple of auto flowering seeds with there packs

That is pretty crazy. I would probably make that plant a mother since it showed sex so quickly. Just my thoughts though. Take care and keep us posted on your progress. Be safe my friend.

I'm in absolute awe. That has to be some sort of new super-lowryder.

8 days and that thing is HUGE. My plant is also 8 days old, and would be crushed by the smallest leaf on that plant. Whatever it is, its a freak of nature.

Keep it green, keep it growin, and clone that sucker!

Dang man, you should def start a grow journal, we would all like to see how this turns out!

Wow thats crazy :D never seen that before if were me i would take some clones off her great job bro cant wait to see the out come Grow on peace

hey you have created a beautiful monster :giggle:
hope you do do a grow journal as timmy suggested it will be fun to watch this giant lady take off :tokie:

what kinda light are you using on that? my seeding after 2 weeks is only 2inches tall and the 4 begining leaves.

Awesome little girl you got there! The earliest I've seen a plant auto-flower is 2 weeks, you did a great job! I would think of keeping that as a mother plant and making several clones as quick flowering time is definately a trait to keep. Congrats!

Mal C
:fly:

im using a 400w hps with with 12 26w 6500k cfls for veg. i might start a journal

Latest posts

Back