Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next Death Star.....she is two of 3 planted one week apart. She has been in flower 9 weeks today. Just checked the trichomes an not enough Amber yet. Gonna let her go a few more days.......anybody go any Cal/Mag?

View attachment 346174
Beautiful bud. Love the dark green leaves this late in flower.

cal mag does that but you knew that 🤡
Hmmm, I drop the cal/mag 30 days from harvest. I think it is the strain. Lemon Betty for example has a beautiful fade. Some strains don't fade much at all. Death Star does. I just trim up the dead fan leaves.....

Here is Lemon Betty

1699476188207.png

Hmmm, I drop the cal/mag 30 days from harvest. I think it is the strain. Lemon Betty for example has a beautiful fade. Some strains don't fade much at all. Death Star does. I just trim up the dead fan leaves.....

Here is Lemon Betty

View attachment 346183
That picture is suitable for framing

Here is Lemon Betty

View attachment 346183
That lemon Betty is a beauty

That lemon Betty is a beauty
Thank you Subby. I beta tested along with 2 others 25 seeds......The guy paid $2,000 for those 25 seeds. I beta tested #'s 1 through 5. That picture is #4. Best of the bunch. I though Skitty was crazy for paying that kind of money for 25 seeds. He is a commercial grower and I am thinking he got his $$$ back a thousand times over by now.

Imagine a dimension in time so distorted that is superior within the clan are truly only a woman. I bow down to her greatness......The name of the place is "I LIKE IT LIKE THAT........ Welcome to the twilight zone.

View attachment 346893
I watched several episodes last weekend. I love the Twilight Zone. Could watch them a hundred times.🥰

Latest posts

Back