RIP dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard from someone that it wasn't his fault and someone walked in the room with a source of flame, which caused the explosion, but I agree with everything you said POTUS.

iClown said:
I heard from someone that it wasn't his fault and someone walked in the room with a source of flame, which caused the explosion, but I agree with everything you said POTUS.
If there is even a remote chance of my being burned alive or blown to bits, I'm not doing whatever it is. It's just me I guess.

Nothing on my body works very well any more and some things don't work at all, but I like them where they are anyway. I don't want the last thing passing through my mind to be my right foot.

What a nasty, nasty way to die.

Being in a position that would be dangerous if someone walked up with a it torch just isn't smart.

Live to be as old as I am. Don't do stupid things.

Good luck to you iClown. Be high, be old and if possible, live to do both.

I agree with you Potus, your limbs and life are more important then getting high.

I actually look forward to ageing and being high while I do, and perhaps learning something along the way, thanks Potus, and for anyone thinking of making honey oil, I offer this advice:

Do it outside or in a well ventilated area, get everyone out of the area, research every possible thing that could go wrong, dont be high while doing it, measure twice cut once, don't put others lives at risk.

Teach your Cigg smoken buddies that you will beat thier *** if they smoke in your house,,,and that wouldnt have happened. Its called respect for other PPL.

Now,,, if YOU,,, let PPL do that in your house,,well,,:holysheep:,,,,if you are a Honey Oil maker,,probably a very bad idea,,right?

I always give respect to soldier that puts his life and his freedom on the line to provide the world with product! thanks for starting this post.

very sad, hopefully everyone who reads this thread will be better informed of the dangers of making concentrates. for me smokin a bowl of homemade dry kief gets me just as ripped as oil/hash, i just wouldnt risk it

Latest posts

Back