RIP dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iClown

Stoned Indefinitly.
Reaction score
the other day I saw cop cars infront of my dealers house, thought he got busted because his phone was off too for along time, well at school today I learned he died.

What I heard from someone at school was he blew himself up making oil... and he had a bunch of serious burns and he later died of a heart attack in hospital, I didn't know you well man but you sold some of the stickiest herb and to others I know you were more then just a dealer, Rest in peace.

he was a good guy, would sell grams for nothing more then just the couple bucks you had on you. he also sold me some of the best pot ive ever smoked.

----

I was just wondering. how you could possibly do this by making oil.

Could be that he had a vat of fryer oil going to cook up some munchies. Once oil reaches 400 degrees it becomes an explosive if water is introduced. Or that he made his own flex fuel and it blew up.

Bummer. I'm guessing he was using butane to make honey oil. It's VERY dangerous for just that reason. Basically you put some bud in a container, blast it with butane and you get a high quality hash oil.

Yeah I wld bet it was the butane and not having adequate ventilation... I wld never try making it indoors...

he was a crazy guy, a young kid too.. barely 18... he had all these machines in his room to make oil and stuff, he had plants everywhere, like on the fridge, middle of the room, everywhere and he had money everywhere... wasnt the smartest guy but damn man I feel so terrible I had to post it.

seemed like a cool dude to know iClown. sorry to hear bout the loss.

R.I.P. to ur homie

okay I dont know why I am posting all this but its a kinda gotta get it off my chest thing,

I found out most the story, he was making honey oil in his room when someone walked in with one of the blowtorch things, and they turned it on to light a smoke, and well BOOM. he was rushed to the hospital and his body was 64% burned, he must have been in so much pain, he was in the hospital for 3 days before he died of a heart attack, he left behind his mom, his sister, and alot of friends.

What the hell was the guy with the torch thinking? I cant believe this young man lost his life because some idiot wanted a cigg. Because without that flame there would of been no problems. Never Smoke Ciggs in the house anyway,,its nasty. And I was a Smoker,,,never smoked in anyones house,,not even my own. Which also means,, I didnt blow none of my friends up.

Iclown are you in the vancouver area?! I knew ALOOTT of dealers around that area. If you could throw out a name that would be cool! Anyways, that'd be tough. I usually become decent friends with my dealers.. If i pick up off them on a basis.

Can learn a lesson from this though, see these kind of stories a lot.
If making butane honey oil. Do it outside with no open flames around. When I make it...no one is around to distract me. I don't make a party out of it. I have a very set procedure to ensure my safety and even then I've had em shoot off like a rocket. And no using heat to make alcohol evaporate. Just be patient. Nothing worth gettin blown up for.
RIP sorry for your loss dude. No one deserves to go out like that.

So is this referrenced anywhere? I mean with war on drugs and especially cannabis, i would expect this to be covered by all of the major media that have a vested interest in keeping MJ illegal.

BrendanV said:
Iclown are you in the vancouver area?! I knew ALOOTT of dealers around that area. If you could throw out a name that would be cool! Anyways, that'd be tough. I usually become decent friends with my dealers.. If i pick up off them on a basis.

man dont ever respond to people like this...there should be a ban against people that post such absurd things.this has to be one of the most ridiculous things ill read today...you "knew" "alot" of dealers?why because you ripped off all of them and had to find a new source?and you want this guy to give you a name?? hahahahaha NOPE.

sorry bout your buddy man i consider most of my buddies that hook me up with herb friends mostly because we chill and get high with me and dont make profits of me what they get it for I get it for plus ive known most of them for years

rules said:
8. Please, for your own protection, do not post pictures or information about yourself or your life that would make it possible for the police to use against you or the site

don't give out names people come on....use your heads.

Yes I know mutt. just gave our first name but thanks for lookin out for peoples safety.

massproducer said:
So is this referrenced anywhere? I mean with war on drugs and especially cannabis, i would expect this to be covered by all of the major media that have a vested interest in keeping MJ illegal.
I see that iClown has his location set to BC, so I checked the news archives for the current BC news and got a lot of results for layoffs, but could find nothing for anyone getting killed while making anything. Perhaps iClown can give us a link to the local story. I doubt the local news would ignore a "death by drugs" article. They usually jump on that kind of thing.

iClown, can you give us a link?

BTW massproducer, congrats on making Mod. With your ability to focus on issues and your obvious intelligence, I think you'll make a fine Mod. You can give that old guy Hick a helping hand...

Haha this isn't giving away my town name thats for sure, ( Link removed because POTUS already read it )

Thanks iClown, it doesn't give any details of exactly how he was doing it, but only the fact that butane and ISO were found. It does mention that he was making hash oil. It mentions that he was "Cooking It", whatever that means. The only thing I can think is that he was using some sort of heat device to rapidly boil off the remaining butane and/or ISO.

Perhaps he really didn't understand how to make it and was using both ISO and Butane for some reason.

Obviously, he was making it inside an apartment. That's nuts.

If someone makes it using any type of rapidly evaporative, fume producing method like either ISO or the Butane method, it should *always* be done outside or using a venting system that is designed for expelling explosive gasses.

To do otherwise is inviting the same thing that keeps happening; people are getting killed, maimed, blown to pieces and burned alive.

Personally, I'm not that desperate for "pure" oil. I use the old soak it in ISO outside method and would never even think of doing it inside a building or by using the Butane method in any way.

But that's just me. I like being in my 70's. Had I blown myself to pieces at 18, it would have deprived me of a lot of years of fun, not to mention that it's got to hurt when 90% of your body is 3rd degree burns and your leg and left arm are 30 feet from their normal location with the rest of your body.

Folks, let this be a lesson to you. Risks come with everything. Use your head when you're doing something that involves methods like this.

Rule number one is NEVER do it while you're high. You might think it's OK to do inside. "No one will light anything. I told them not to" isn't the last thing you want to remember saying before you die.

Latest posts

Back