Roaches ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I have heard of folk getting different colors from their hydrangea by pushing iron spikes into the root zone. Guess that could be from the iron nutrient though... And I have no idea if that is even true. Just something I heard...

leafminer said:
I dunno ... you know that old science fair experiment where the students make white flowers different colours using food colours in the water ... I have my suspicions that some of the strains you see in the catalogues were made like that!

I never saw that experiment. I musta skipped class and smoked grass on that day. Did that really happen or is it chain yanking time still? ¿Que?

thanks for the new ******* guys. haven't been riped apart like that in ages lol

MaxNarco said:
thanks for the new ******* guys. haven't been riped apart like that in ages lol

Eh, it's all in fun bro;)

No one here meant nuthin' by it. You do get to hear some good ones sometimes. I sure there are still folk hangin' their plants by the roots so's all the THC will get pulled into the buds!

As long as you can laugh at yourself once in a while, then your'e hangin' with the right crew here Max:D

See ya on the boards bro.

nvthis said:
Eh, it's all in fun bro;)

No one here meant nuthin' by it. You do get to hear some good ones sometimes. I sure there are still folk hangin' their plants by the roots so's all the THC will get pulled into the buds!

As long as you can laugh at yourself once in a while, then your'e hangin' with the right crew here Max:D

See ya on the boards bro.

Yuppers.... Not long ago someone was asking about boiling the rootball before harvest I kid you not...:eek: My mind gets all bumfuzzled when I try to imagine someone doing that... "Hold the plant STILL, honey!":hubba:

Your question about the roaches was actually a fairly entertaining, wacky question... Go drive by skid row and hand em out...;)

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back