Rosebud's closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really starting to like the led concept. Man rose just gorgeous flowers.

I would have a smile on my face everyday waking up to your garden. Thanks for sharing!!!

thanks RB---you make me smile---i love the colors, led's, all of it---thanks for sharing---ur the best

Hey Orange, that picture of the grow, the tall plant is your gsc/larry cross. She is really close to the led's haven't seen any bleaching, but I expect to. I need to take half her bottom off.

The plants bleach if they get to close to LED's. I will need to remove as not to get popcorn.

ahhh---i get it---light disbursement issue and penetration adjustments to get the most from the fruit of ur labor :cool2:

Mr rb dug a hole and we put nurse larry in the ground. I will attempt to keep her low, below the 6 foot fence. She is hidden and I will try to do lst... Please give me pointers.
:yay:
look into super-cropping, rose.. it's a sort of LST with topping.. top early and often, and go heavy on the bondage. in the ground, she's gonna get big i reckon ;)

being OD in pots, i always try to get short shrubs.. this was a DD strain BMW i did last season;
attachment.php

*yeah small compared to most OD, but that's my goal; small stealthy shrubs.

that's about all i got. i know your south of me.. but i expect that to be fairly monstrous come crop time.
:)

Looking beautiful Rosebud , lots of color.

kaotik, that is perfect. Just beautiful.

Ok, so i have tucked two branches under the wire cage... Would you top the small growth in the middle now or let it go a while

Thanks MR1!

they don't look to have many nodes yet, so maybe not now, but soon (always a debate; to tuck or to top ;) )
could pinch em a bit, get em to thicken up.

what are you doing with the tops that are under the wire though? they gonna stay there and grow up around the outside, or just there till the rest catch the same height?

*and why is this thread rated 1 star?

I think i must suck if i only have one rating star Kaotik.

I don't know what i am doing with the ones stuck under the rim...I thought that would just shoot up laterals like climbing roses do. lol.... HELP ME....lol That is my idea of lst... what do you think....

yeah might work. they might try pushing the cage up though too.. we'll see how burly they get i guess ;)

help you?!? you'll do fine rose. likely better than me.. i'm just trying to give pointers to keep it from being a 12' plant ;)

*i see we got her up to 4 star now, where it should be ;) :D damn trolls

Thank you. You are a good friend and teacher. That plant of yours is how i wish all my plants looked. I am learning that i need to grow a lot differently under the leds.. It is good to learn new stuff.

I don't want a 12 foot plant either, we had over 6 foot last year and bout killed me. lol That is why only one od plant this year.

The tuck or pinch decision is even tougher when your high as a kite......... speaking from experience of course......... so nurse larry came out of the closet and your husband burried him......... :ciao::bongin::stoned::bolt:

Yes, G13, nurse larry was just minding her own business in the closet, busy really, turning into a girl...when we pulled her out and yes, my husband buried her, and I squished her.... Fed her a bunch of crap, literally, and there she sits.
Not a very nice way to treat such a nice lady.

Tuck or pinch, that is the question. Good to see you G!

Yes, G13, nurse larry was just minding her own business in the closet, busy really, turning into a girl...when we pulled her out and yes, my husband buried her, and I squished her.... Fed her a bunch of crap, literally, and there she sits.
Not a very nice way to treat such a nice lady.

Tuck or pinch, that is the question. Good to see you G!

lol
:48:

I am one ticked rose bud. My Freedom Baby#2 hermied at 7 weeks. What the hell???? I am so mad. Mad isn't the word,,, so i culled the clones from her, washed her off with water and will hang her in my bathroom to see if it should just be tossed or if there is anything worthy to smoke, i doubt it..... Horse Blank!

On another note, my gsc/larrry cross is about 4 inches from the led's and has been, and i see no bleaching...wtheck?

sorry to hear rose. what a bummer :(
was she looking atleast close? i'll admit my apollo11 sometimes throws a few nans like the last week, but i keep her around as the smoke warrants it ;) it never causes any problems for me at that point.
was it a few nans, lotsa nans, or full blown balled up hermie?

you did have another female though, right?

..wonder, you mention the LED.. think that could play into it at all? the change of light? ..but that was a while a go you switched wasn't it *just groggily thinking out loud :eek:
getting hot now too.

either way, herm genes or just very weak.. not good :(
i hope the other fares better for you. (and this one has some effect and not a total bust)

Thank you Kaotik. There were probably 7 TINY nanners starting. Yes, I have three other girls of the Freedom Baby. They hurried these to market, but shoot... I don't know if pollen happened or not. When i opened the tiny nanners, there was pollen.

It got pretty hot in there yesterday. As there are painters here and it was hot in the afternoon. Would one day of heat do that? I don't think so, but i don't know for sure.

When you get them do they seed anything?

nah, on the apollo, i swear they're sterile or something.. they happen to late to cause any problems for me anyway. but even when running perpetual, they've not seeded anything (that i recall/found)
but yeah, not to downplay them; i've had nans do small amount of damage before (it's never as catastrophic as some make it sound though IME -if you're on the ball ;) )

1 day of high heat.. i lean to that shouldn't have caused it either.. but if the genetics are that weak? yikes! (i think yesterday would be too quick to show them already? *someone want to confirm though?)

good luck with the rest :)

Latest posts

Back