Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the wonderful harvest and breaking your record!

Thank you everyone I learned from all of you.

I will never harvest with mr rb in the house again. He doesn't smoke but wishes he could. He will in two years when he retires...Oh my gosh he about freaked out at the smell. He was already to put an exhaust fan in the guest room. He had all the doors open, i guess so the neighbors would be sure what we were doing other then a mild guess. He put towels under the bedroom doors so the smell didn't escape. He was very concerned. Like I said i will do the next plant when he is at work and the smell will be somewhat lessened when he gets home. It was very stinky.
Thanks again you guys.

Tell Mr. Rb that it goes by pretty fast.. im at the end of a 2 year wait. 3 more months and i can smoke all i want.

Awesome for you slowmo. Your going to have some great stuff to dive into. It has been two years for you? well, it won't take much as your so clean. It is 25 years for mr rb. I can't wait to see him get loaded the first time. Obviously the stuff has changed a little in THREE DECADES...and his wife is a pretty good grower (this week).
You will have to post as soon as you smoke your first, well second if there is something else you'd like to do first. lol

I did a sample microwaved @50% and it doesn't need to be any better. I usually am a sativa girl, but this is the can't move and probably drool a little, not a day time one for me.
I am very happy with it. I have one more like it to harvest maybe in a couple of days. It doesn't have the one large cola. When it is cured it is very nice mellow taste, not harsh at all and smooth. I can't tell you what it tastes like except good. I will let you know when it has been properly cured.

:holysheep: Rosebud, that looks very good, congrats! I almost drooled on my keyboard looking at that big bud. Thanks for the pics.

Today I will take clones of the TW, medicine man, and WW. Then the big kids will go into flower. There isn't much room in there but the jack and gold and fumar just aren't ready yet. My kids come home this weekend and the guest room is full of vegging plants...so that is why they are going into flower now.
Wish me luck on the clones, it always scares me a little. I am taking three of each variety. I will use the bubble cloner in the DIY section.(thanks 2dog) I will post a pic later.
Thanks for stopping by.View attachment DSCF0577.JPG

DSCF0578.JPG

Rose my bubbler cloner looks identical!!
(runs to veg room to check that mine is still there)

:rofl: OK you didnt steal mine...

I did run up there and steal yours. Wonder why yours looks like mine???

This is Train wreck and Medicine Woman going to the flowering room. TW measures 22 from the dirt and Medicine woman is 28":eek: Oh dear. white widow is 28 as well. I have a lot of height, but it will be interesting to see how much of a stretch they do?
WW is the last pic.
I added some happy frog to spiff up the soil this morning. I will go light on the ferts this time as I burned the hell out of them last time. Maybe I will wait a week or so, so they can get used to the 600 w light. Last grow it was too much ferts and light at once.View attachment DSCF0579.JPG

View attachment DSCF0580.JPG[/ATTACH]

Back to cloning, thanks for stopping by.

Attachments

• DSCF0581.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0582.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 40
thanks expertz. two more months i will be hopefully smoking train wreck, and that makes me so very happy.

RB you have everything dialed in very nicely. Very healthy plants. While I have smoked train wreck, I have never grown it. I do have some special TW beans...maybe its time.

Will be watching, my TW is at 25" (but is being trained to grow sideways and is more around 35" total). My WW went into bud on the 24th at 29" and was 51" last night.

Good looking plants, good luck!

looking good rose... that trainwreck is gonna be a monster!

Umbra, Start your train wreck and we can have a TW party. Thanks for your confidence. I have not so much.

Thanks Chef,I appreciate ya.

RoddyWhy did I think WW was short? Oh dear. Does mine look like yours? Have you grown it before and if so how was the yield? Yours went to flower on Jan 24th and it almost doubled? wow.

Ozo, we can share that I taught you everything you know about cloning. lol
I need to work on my bold.

View attachment DSCF0583.JPG

Latest posts

Back