Round 2 new room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt abandon ship. ive just been busy :D my first of my perpetual harvest has been successfully completed. my yield was slightly under my expectations, but man was the quality spot on. far better than my expectations :holysheep: i got to make bubble and cannibutter from the trim. the bubble was semi fail as it got me super ripped but didnt burn/bubble like it is supposed to. oh well. over all i am very pleased with the ak-48. the freebies will all be discontinued as they were all junk airybuds on stretchy spindly plants that ALL hermed :mad: im keepin ever pheno of the ak that i got. all were very structurally similar with about a week variance finishing times. 2 smell cherry-ish, 2 earthy smelling, and 1 skunky pheno that is so strong smelling that opening a jar stinks up my entire house.. i was gifted a hydro drip setup i will be trying out, and ak47 seed and will be ordering bubblicous and one other strain of which i havent made up my mind.

IMG_0198 (598x800).jpg

IMG_0199 (800x598).jpg

IMG_0200 (800x598).jpg

IMG_0201 (800x598).jpg

IMG_0203 (800x598).jpg

IMG_0205 (800x598).jpg

The ak47 didn't work out. Oh well it was free. We're experimenting with hydro also. Pics tonight when the lights come on. I have to say me and my fiancé love the ak48 smoke more and more. Very chill and calming with no couch lock. Great for a laid back social event.

this is Mr Bentley. He just turned 3. this is the day i brought him home at 6 weeks. awww haha

IMG_0174 (604x453).jpg

Look at that sweet lil face. :D

Edited to add: I missed your buddage, the pup distracted me!! Green mojo. ;)

Awesome flowers! I'm getting ready to throw mine into 12/12 in the next week or so. Will be fun to compare buds :)

heres my bud ;)

cutie2.jpg

Missbentley, one thing that might help on your bubble is it looks like you have a little bit too much water, I like it to be mostly ice, just enough water so it'll roll when stirred. Also use a hammer and break up that ice, it makes a lot of jagged edges that help cut the trich heads off better. Other than that your grows look great, thanks for sharing. Oh and give that puppy some love for me, soo cute!

Thanks for the tip HighBrix. I think you're on to something, suggesting I use less water

Latest posts

Back