Second Grow/First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Rizzle

Reaction score
So I just harvested my plant on this past Friday. Got 43 grams fresh. Can anyone speculate how much that will be dried?
The strain was mix of Sativa Indica. It was about 3 ft in height. Here are some pics.

Harvest 006.jpg

Harvest 007.jpg

Harvest 008.jpg

Harvest 012.jpg

Harvest 018.jpg

Well I'm about two weeks and three days into this grow. I have had several problems in the past. The only reason I post this is because I believe that it may be useful to first time growers. I had a couple of failed attempts. (a) i was trying to germ in what i think was low temperatures, so that was slow. (b) the couple of seeds that i had popped in the past grew really really fast after they sprouted and then fell over. This is because my light was Way Too Far! So they stretched and fell over. Since having made a few mistakes and done hours upon hours of research, I started germing in the hot water closet, moved my lights (CFLs) as close to the seedlings as possible, and after the first set of single-fingered leaves formed-I mounded some dirt around the base of the stem to add extra support and keep the seedlings from falling over. And with that preface:

Onto my current update. I have four babies for now, two are 2 weeks and 3 days, one is 2 weeks and the fourth is 2 days. I am using two 24 in. tube Flourescents, one a LOA brand 17 Watt "Grow Light" The other a wide spectrum 20 watt plant/Aquarium light. as well as two 26 watt CFLs. They are in a white styrofoam ice chest to maximize the light used.
Also, I will be following the progress of my clone taken from the harvested plant about 5 weeks ago. It's kinda in flowering, trying to pull it back into veg until the others are ready in about three weeks.

Comments and suggestions are welcome. Although it will be quite obvious I am an Ameteur with little hands on experience and a ghetto setup, the amount of knowlege gained from this site alone makes me feel like a pro. Also does anyone else feel like they've read more of this site than anyone else? hahaha

Thanks in advance and good luck to all.
Oh yeah is that retarded looking one a triploid? it's the same age as the big one but is retarded in growth.
First pic: The clone. 2nd:The retard (triploid?) 3rd: the Healthiest (seems to be Indica predominant) 4th: this plant had an accident, the light fell on it burning the top shoots and the first set of 3-fingered leaves. new shoots are growing from the internodes (YAY!)
Questions?

Harvest 019.jpg

Harvest 021.jpg

Harvest 022.jpg

Harvest 023.jpg

Latest posts

Back