Should I repot these little green beings!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very, very nice kitty. From the very first pictures on page one I was thinking, oh no! Your babies definitely came around though. Can't wait to see the end results. Great job!

wow Kitty,
nice tall and fat. You have me second guessing myself flowering with cfl's that HPS is doing wonders. I myself am having the same thing going on with my flowering plants , the leaves are turning yellow ( sometimes even crisp brown ! ) but the buds are looking fine so I am not gonna stress out!

Glad to see you back.

you were smart to switch to that hps, you were gonna yield piss with those fluro's.

Hey guys!! Hello to everybody!!
Somebody asked me about a smoke report.....well I have to say that I've been cutting and smoking since the start of March!! I've noticed that if the grass is not well dried, you can't really feel much, but when is dried is all a different story!!! I love this kind of plant because it gives you a great high but doesn't take out all your energy. I don't like to smoke and feel like I don't want to move and do anything...I've been lucky that this smoke doesn't take away your body energy.
I'm going to cut them today or tomorrow and then I'll tell you how much I got....is not going to be a perfect report because I think I've smoked already half of each plant...or almost!!! :D

you couldent wait to harvest i know its hard to see your little devil full of resin and you with out smoke thats a big tentation

Nice one Kitty, planning the next grow yet ?

Hemp-o Kitty said:
Hey guys!! Hello to everybody!!
Somebody asked me about a smoke report.....well I have to say that I've been cutting and smoking since the start of March!! I've noticed that if the grass is not well dried, you can't really feel much, but when is dried is all a different story!!! I love this kind of plant because it gives you a great high but doesn't take out all your energy. I don't like to smoke and feel like I don't want to move and do anything...I've been lucky that this smoke doesn't take away your body energy.
I'm going to cut them today or tomorrow and then I'll tell you how much I got....is not going to be a perfect report because I think I've smoked already half of each plant...or almost!!! :D
Hey HPK great to hear that its a great high. and i did the same thing u did with yours had to keep tasting that bud lol the high is much better when fully cured for sure. hope to see u get another grow on . peace

lol its a new growers worste nightmare, keepin the buds on the plant till there ready hahahaha. oh yeah schlen i bet damn near everyone did haha. or even a taste test.

3p, S_B, s, DC, I got my excuse to cut the buds from the "Full Growing Marijuana Guide" here in this web site
Don't listen to the experts, decide yourself based on what you come to like yourself.
Keep in mind, a bud weighs more when fully ripe. It is what most growers like to sell, but take some buds early for yourself, every week until you harvest, and decide how you like it for yourself. Grow the rest to full maturity if you plan to sell it.
Most new growers want to pick early, because they are impatient. That�s OK! Just take buds from the middle of the plant or the top. Allow the rest to keep maturing. Often, the tops of the plants will be ripe first. Harvest them and let the rest of the plant continue to ripen.
I was looking around like a crazy person, to find something that would say that cutting earlier was OK!! :D

R, I'm not planning any new growth from seeds at the moment. I want to grow from clones, but the 4 I had are now dead!!:( So I will have to cut more clones from the mother.

N, thanks for your kind words!! You, me and DKM, started almost in the same period and it's nice to see we all made it!!!

My mother will come soon to visit me and I don't know what to do with the mother plant. :confused: ....I'm going to harvest the other 3 but what to do with the plant left and the grow box????? This is going to be a big problem!!

Does it happen to you, guys, that when you cure your buds in clean, glass jars, the bud becames humid again (from dried) and smells kind of bad???

Does it happen to you said:
It happened to me once because they were not completely dry when they went in. Also the moisture that is left inside the bud will work its way out and remoisten the buds. Keep opening the jars for like 10-15 min at a time, take the buds out , move them around, and put them back. If they are very moist then I would open the jar for like 1/2 day till they dry out.

In "my" experience I noticed that when they start to turn brown and smell like dirt then it's too late mold has set in.

hey hemp-o yes we did make it. I decided to start some more bagseed. My friend came over with some huge tiger striped seeds and I got to try them. Still ordering from mandala too.

I think as long as you can keep at least one cfl on your plant where your mother dosent see it will be ok...good luck

Keep opening those jars so that mold doesn't set up and ruin your hard work.

Latest posts

Back