sleepin alone tonite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
hey guys whats up ,,,,my day started real well ,,,,my second day on the new job,,,,,got home to find my wife was in jail ,,,,turns out one of my daughters (the one i told a week ago to get out of my house )and the lady rasta got into a fight (a real fight)the police were called and lady rasta was arrested ,,,,,,since the child has turned 18 she has be nothing but a pain ,,,,she pays no rent comes and gos as she pleases ,,,does not come home for days ,does not even call to let us know shes ok(according to her shes 18 and does not have to call and will be home when she feels like,,,,,i was not here but a friend of the family was and said my wife but a good beatin on the child ,,,,,,heres were it gets crazy ,,,,the child can now file for an injunction against my wife (like a restraining order)and my wife will not be aloud with in 500 feet of the child ,,,,meaning my wife will not be aloud in our house,,,,,i went to try to bail her out but they will not let her post bail till she sees a judge ,,,,so she sites in jail till 9am tomorow,,,i dont sleep unless shes at my side ,,,,to protect my self i have file an injunction against my daughter and she is not aloud within 500 of me meaning she is not aloud on the property, i have my lawyer meeting me tomorrow at the court ,,,I told my daughter she’s disowned ,,i want nothing to do with her,,,,my hart is breaking ,,,,i love my children ,,,,i dont know what happened ,,,i dont know the person shes become nor do i like that person ,,,,i wont my wife home ,,, @#@###@####@@######^%^ ,,,,,now im all messed up ,,,sorry for the long post i had no one eles ,,,you guys are my family ,,,,i thought i was a good dad,,i quees i was wrong ,,,,1 out of two aint bad ,,,again sorry

rasta- step away from the Valum....smoke more pot instead. ;)

I am so sorry to hear what happened at your house today. :( Is this the same daughter that was in the car accident?

I hope you guys can sort this all out. I cannot even imagine the hurt and pain each of you must be feeling. Hope you get some sleep tonight.

((((hugs))))

ETA:typo's

I do not know you but I happened on this post. I am so sorry to hear of your family problems. The house of Rasta is in serious trouble. I hope you find a solution that will make you happy again.
My advice would be first concentrate on getting Lady Rasta out of jail.
Then together you can decide how to get your house in order.

Hey man I'm sorry to hear what happened. Don't put yourself down for this as a father, kids are like weed. You got a 50% chance they'll turn out amazing and give you every thing you ever wanted from them (female plants = good, male = bad), some times you get one thats ok, but got some problems (like a hermi).
Second of all, what ever happens to your wife, you don't have to keep her out of the house so your daughter can be home. If she wants to play that game, if she ever comes home, call the cops and say you have an intruder. She's 18 so unless she's welcomed into your home, or paying rent, she doesn't have any legal right to be coming in at 4 in the morning unless you let her.
Tell her if she wants to live at home, then she has to live by your rules, and that includes X,Y, and Z. She's basically playing the I'm a grown up, but I don't want any of the responsibilities. Tell her to go **** herself.

Hey rasta sorry to hear about the bull crap you have to deal with hope that your wife is home soon with you nothing worse than not having the one you love beside you. As for your daughter shame on her how dare she do all this to you and your wife after all the things you've done for her just remember you were a great dad and did your job what she does now is not your fault so dont beat your self down. give me a pm when all is good to let me know that your wife is home beside you ok peace and keep your head up;)

Wow !! What a day !!!
First of all some times u have to go through what ur doing and Kick them out and put a restrainning order on them..

Think of it like this !!

Tuff Love!!!

Ur Daughter will relize some day that u and ur Better half was soooooooooooo RIGHT!!
My daughter was that way !! she NOW Knows that LIFE isn't a Bowl Of CHERRY"S!!!!!!!!
She sooooooooooo Sorry Now.............

It is alot Better Relationship now!!!!! lots of talks..

NewbieG said:
Hey man I'm sorry to hear what happened. Don't put yourself down for this as a father, kids are like weed. You got a 50% chance they'll turn out amazing and give you every thing you ever wanted from them (female plants = good, male = bad), some times you get one thats ok, but got some problems (like a hermi).
Second of all, what ever happens to your wife, you don't have to keep her out of the house so your daughter can be home. If she wants to play that game, if she ever comes home, call the cops and say you have an intruder. She's 18 so unless she's welcomed into your home, or paying rent, she doesn't have any legal right to be coming in at 4 in the morning unless you let her.
Tell her if she wants to live at home, then she has to live by your rules, and that includes X,Y, and Z. She's basically playing the I'm a grown up, but I don't want any of the responsibilities. Tell her to go **** herself.
Slap yourself :ignore:

I've got a teen myself and I can't imagine the pain this is causing you!
If only words were enough.
I'm gonna smoke a few back to back for you.
Peace......

chin up rasta:)

take time to think things thru bro..... sober like tho:hubba:

been there done that and I know where ya come'n from

last one is 14 now and WOW..... dont know what happens at 21 but they change again it seems.... kinda like I did I guess????

get some sleep and ponder this over on a clear head bro:hubba:

best wishes to the whole family mang

Rasta im sorry to hear about your predicament...just stay up man everything will turn out fine

sorry to hear that rasta. when she'll realize what done to both of you she'll regret and return back asking for forgiveness-then if you decide that you want her back you can post your rules of the house. hope this finish well for you and your family-and if these days you cant do without valum dont exceed with

Sorry to hear rasta, no problems worse than home problems, that's for sure. Probably not any consolation at the moment but my sister was like that a few years ago. She came good. Best wishes ... RBH

wow man i feel for you things like this are not easy to deal with but keep in mind that you love your family and would do anything for them in their time of need (much as you are)and that one day soon your girl will become a bit wiser in years and realize that she has been a s%^t toward two loving and supportive parents until she got a taste of real freedom. good for you on the tuff love with the restraining order now there is no way your daughter can walk in the house and say her mom is there and breaking hers and you have the upper hand.. time and faith will heal all wounds man head up v's down.peace

well i got about three hours sleep ....its 730 and im getting ready for court ,not sure whats gonna happen ,,,,me and the lady rasta have tea every morning ,,i quess ill be makin only one tea this morning ,,,,hopefully she'll be home today,,sorry about the non mj part of my post ,,i was not right at the time(i removed it ),,,,, thanks for listening ,,i keep all of you in a very special place ,,,,,i'll keep my fingers crossed ,,,,p,l,r

Yo Rasta

Sometimes the leader of the pack has to growl down at insubordinate, if the insubordinate refuses to keep harmony in the pack, its time for the insurbordinate to face the world on its own, Mrs Rasta is needed in your life, let us know when you have her back :), the insurbordinate has been given the gift of life and been protected for 18 years, maybe its time to let the insurbordinate know what the world is really like when a door has been closed because of its actions.

Peace Rasta, I honestly feel for you.

Hippy

Aw man, rasta.

What a crazy situation, man. It seems tough now, but things will get ironed out, and it will be resolved. As far as your daughter, I'm really sorry to hear........ Sounds like she needs a break away from the family. And a lesson in priorities and respect for mom and dad. She needs to be turned loose, IMHO............

Remember though, hate only brings about more evil. Love is strong enough to overcome hate and evil. Peace out, man.

PB:)

Hi Rasta One Love to you and your family at this time. Just get your wife home first, then in time your daughter will come back to her loving family, I too went through some bad family problems with my daughter at that age, Only time and love will cure you all, My heart is with you right now.
Peace
Artfan

Hang in there bro. Don't let the daughter rip your family apart like that. She is still a child by her actions. Let her go out into the world and fall on her rear. Sometimes "tough" love would be lettin that happen, but don't close your doors forever. Let her learn a life lesson and see how bad the real world really *****. ;)

Make sure your wife, files assault charges and restraining/peace order
on your daughter as well.

Dont let your daughter get the upper hand in the court system.
Unfortunately, our judicial system is tilted towards the bad, instead
of the victims.

Your wife should of put the Smack down years ago before it has gotten
to this level. Or even yourself. Nevertheless, better late than never.

If you truely love your daughter you need, to be tough and strong and
see it through and dont let your daughter weasel her way out of her
behavior.

goodluck

Latest posts

Back