Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
ok i stink at journals but i'll do my best to keep this one up to date.

For those who don't know
Big laughing x Kush = Blush
ULT x Kush = KULT

I dropped 4 seeds of each in water thursday night, soaked them for 24 hours then placed them in a paper towel. this morning all 4 kult had tap roots as did 2 of the blush. i plan to put them in soil today. the remaining 2 blush will go in when the crack open. ok heres what im usin.

soil was mg moisture control about a year ago. its been used then recycled. i add composted cow poo and wormcasting then let it sit for a while turning from time to time. then beforei use it i add perlite for drainage.

nutes for veg is vigoro all purpose 10-10-10 liquid.

nutes for flowering will be bloom buster 10-54-10.

lights for seedling and veg will be 3 42 watt 6500k 2700 lumen cfls.

seedling box is 1x1x4 this is where they'll stay for the first 4 weeks.

light for flowering are 2 150 watt hps total lumens is 30,000.

flower box is 2x3x6 if all goes well they should go in at 4 weeks.

the water i will be using is from the tap that sits out for a week before i use it. the ph is adjusted as needed usin ph down. im sure im forgettin something. i'll post pics as soon as the break ground and can be seen.. wish me luck

hey slowmo got some of those blush and kult on the go my self ,pulling up my seat to :watchplant::hubba:
heres some green mojo for girls :48:

i was a little worried about the blush germin but they're doin good so far. we'll see how they do.

i found the blush easy i did 4 and all sprouted ,,,and 3 are doing well ,,1 died
put 5 kult in and 4 have sprouted just waiting on 1 ,,,,goodluck:48:

out of 4 kult seeds 3 look good with white tap roots but the 4th has a brown root so it might not make it.. we'll see

this is great slowmo, i started two new strains myself, legends afghan kush, and power skunk.

i have a feeling there will be alot of these crosses grown out in the future. aswell as skush1 and skush2.. thanks everyone for looking... i'll try to keep thisone up to date.. i hope to post pics tomorrow or the next day.

kill'em all. im sure im in for a treat. i've had pretty good luck up till now so this i guess is the end of it.

damn skippy, buddy... yer in for a 75% male turnout :eek:

gunna be a lotta testosterone in there shortly....:holysheep:

can u say... sausage factory? ? ? :D

its ok. i have a few clones going right beside these so if they all go male im still in good shape.

also so far all but 1 of the total 8 have a tap root. waiting on 1 blush now.

im about to go transplant a few from 1 gallon pots to 3 gallon pots. i should have done this before flowering but it was a rushed situation

ok quick update. 2 KULT have broken ground as has 1 Blush. one of the blush seeds didn't germ so im down to 3 Blush now. as soon as the rest break ground i'll post pics.

:postpicsworthless:

Looks like the start Of a "KULT" going here:p

and if the Male ratio is like TCVG..thats not the case in my shed..I built a Male chamber and have yet to get a Male..Maybe something to that slowmo..:p Good luck and heres some GREEN MOJO 4u

Latest posts

Back