Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slowmo77 said:
he said his were real thin and stretched out and just not healthy, but my blush are doing good its the kult that stretched out bad for me. as seen in the above pics.. remember these seeds aren't stable so your gonna get some variations in each strain. or that what i think anyway.. im going to make f2's of each of these that i like.. i was going to make kult this time around but i don't have a female worth puttin the time into right now.. the male is crazy short and tight so im lookin for a female that has similar traits.. i'll keep you posted and thanks for stoppin in

nice plants but if there not stable and there is lots of variation then the F2s are gonna be worse. they will show even more variation its not until you selectively breed to F4s 5, that they start to become stable but if you have a good eye for keepers start a IBL. i got some strawberry Diesel F4s there very stable closest to clones i ever got from seeds.
i got an F1 cross of Cherry AK x Strawberry Diesel gonna start an IBL when i have the time i want to isolate mostly the C-AK with a hint of SD:hubba:

ya i plan on workin with them a bit. i know it'll take a while to get a stable result. as for what i would consider a keeper, well i'll just have to wait and see. i know what everyone liked about the smoke was the aroma and taste, but as for the plant i've only grown 5 so we'll see what happens when i can grow more out. thanks

slowmo77 said:
ya i plan on workin with them a bit. i know it'll take a while to get a stable result. as for what i would consider a keeper, well i'll just have to wait and see. i know what everyone liked about the smoke was the aroma and taste, but as for the plant i've only grown 5 so we'll see what happens when i can grow more out. thanks

thats cool just take your time with it and you will have some dank bud:cool:
and its even better when its been breed or worked by you. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back