Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck bro. aint this some sh . i go to court tomorrow to. hope we aint in the same county, cause i plan on stirring it up a bit. you wouldnt want to have to see the man after me slowmo.

hoping you dont get a sit down man. maybe just probation. pulling for you dog. keep your head high man...bb...

thanks, i think everyting will be ok. its that little voice in my head that keeps talkin crap that makes me worry. if they wanted me in jail they would have put me there 2 years ago when the charges were new. they've waited 2 years so if they thought i was a criminal im sure i would already be in jail.

Banjobuzz, good luck with your day in court. i hope things go well and if they don't lets hope i don't go up behind you. i don't need anyone pissing off the judge.

thanks slowmo. good luck to you also friend. i'm sure we'll each be right here tomorrow bragging whos got the bigger plants.;) :hubba: :cool: ...bb...

well good news, im not in prison, yay! i got a butt load of probation and a small fine but i can handle that. the sad part is i've decided to shut everything down. even the ones in flowering now. they'll be cut down within the next few days. they're real close to being done. they have a few amber trichs popping up so im gonna let them go till the day i go see my new probation officer.

i plan on storing the bud till im in a better position to smoke it. its not woth riskin while im having to report every month. plus my wife just took a first offender status or her charge and im not going to put her at risk anymore than i already have. we gotta make good choices for the family.

on a side note, i gave a friend a couple of buds from the blush and kulk and he said it was real good, that makes me feel better about cuttin them. anyway i'll still be around just not growing for a while.

i hope i can start spending more time here again since i've not got so many things going on now. i was really stressing over court. still feel a little nervous but i've been here before it will pass. i hope.

Hey slo , Great to hear that you're a 'free' man so to say ...All is well it seems, i hate to hear about the wife's charge tho...too bad about shuttin' it all down, but family first ya know ...If you get a chance and want, try to snap a few pics before the chop ...i'd really like to see a solo pic of the AI...And maybe a couple after the chop ... I'll be sittin' here tokin' down for ya till ya get off the prob. too man :bongin: :) But take it easy Slo ...Keep it GREEN...

Glad to hear it man, Your smart to lay low for awhile. Hey atleast the bud will be fully cured by the time you can smoke again!

i promise im not gonna wait 10 years. state law here says if all my fines are paid in 2 years they have to put me on non report. thats what i've been on for 5 years now. so in 2 years its gonna look like my house is on fire from all the smoke. i promise.

wow kind of bittersweet that one slowmo ,,but great news on outcome at least no jail ,,,,:48:

woo hoo. no jail here either bro. i was given a nolle prosequi.:D thats even better. thats a notice from the prostituting attorney not to pursue.
case dismissed without prejudice.:cool: ...bb...

bro, sorry you got all that probation. wow 2 years. well, look at it this way, your state will prolly be legal when you return to the ranks.:hubba: :D :cool: ...

i know you got some pics up in there. cooommme on.:D ...bb...

fat chance, this state is the "THE MOST CONSERVATIVE" when it comes to pot.

but yo slow, at least your free brotha! hit me up

well good news and bad news, it turns out that my probation from another county didn't know i had been charged with these new charges 2 years ago. so when i reported to my new probation officer he called the other county, who then told him to have me contact them. i figured they would revoke but they didn't. they just put me back on supervised (intense) probation. which means i've gotta be home by 7pm and can't leave before 7am, they can and will come to my house to check on me and search my home anytime. i've cleaned everything out but some seeds and a few drying plants im gonna hide real well.

heres the problem. i've not smoked for 4 weeks, im still dirty. i took a home drug test today just to make sure i can pass and i can't. so im drinking water as fast as i can without gettin sick, i bought a 2 day cleansing system from GNC and i'm drinking yellow root. i have 3 days left to get my system clean. im gonna use surejel monday if i still can't pass a home test. if im still dirty i have a back up plan that i hope will work. but its a last resort if everything else fails. so wish me luck, again!!! after im clean i will notbe smoking anymore untill i make it back to nonreport.

i don't have any pics because these plants were chopped in a rush. i do however have a smoke report from a friend. he said the kult is some of the best he's smoked in a long time. it had an orange taste when you inhale and more of a lemon when you exhale. he also said it has a real good heady buzz. i'll know more about it after i cure it. what he smoked was just hung up a dried for a few days. so its still early on. anyway when things calm down a bit i'll be back to hangout.

bb, man i wish thats what had happened to me. but i really did come out smelling like a rose compared to what could have happened for sure.

i can say this. my wife and i were able to have all the charges dropped on another girl who was with us and charged with the remaining charges we didn't get. we couldn't let her take the blame for what the guys who didn't show up had done. the guys were trying to put it off on her but since i took my charges i think they should take theres. not her. anyway enough from me.. i'll be back

wow. you did get real lucky on not getting revoked. i did a nickle for a violation way back in the day. walked in expecting a continuance, and some community service, walked out with a number...

the best way to pass a test, is to totally abstain. gotta be strong. just think of fam, and its all easy.

hope you stay strong brother. i'd have to get the smoke out. temptation, in a moment of pain, is known to well...

gotta get you a new hobby bro.:hubba: :cool: . hey, growing veggies in a closet ain't illegal last time i heard!...bb...

ya i've got rid of everything except the harvested plants. im gonna work in the veggie garden this year. no more mj growing for me till this is over. i don't have a hard time not smoking. i can do it or not. no way im puttin my family at risk over a buzz.

i really hope all this flushing works along with the 2 day total body cleanser im doing works. i might not even have to take a test but i plan on being as ready as i can by then. after i get my system clean it will remain clean. for sure.. thanks everyone for the support. i'll be back

when it rains it pours! saturday night we had a cook out with the family and were riding atv's and getting tattoos. my wife and cousin took off on the atv's and had a wreck. one atv clipped the other on the road and caused it to flip over. it was my wife who wrecked. she was air lifted to a trauma center in atlanta where we were just released today. she's fine now no broken bones just a cut on the head and lots of road rash and bruises.

i just wanna say to everyone or the 2 or 3 people that look at my journal. if you have atv's WEAR A HELMET! it could have been alot worse than it was. i don't think i've ever been that scared. it looked alot worse than it was but its was an eye opener for sure.. thanks everyone and stay safe.

Glad to hear she's not hurt badly Slo...shoo, gotta be careful ...And best of luck w/ the test man, hope it's not too bad for ya ...but take it easy, and take care of ya wifey slo ...

oh i forgo to mention i got the visit to the p.o. put off a week in one place and 3 weeks in another. so i should be fine, i've been drinking water for 4 days nonstop and im not going to stop untill after i go see my p.o. so im not worried.. i've been stopped for a month now so its just whatever is stored in my fat now from the last year of smoking. i've lost 50 pounds in the last 4 months for that should be much.. no worries for me right now! my wife is ok and home all my court dates are over, (i hope) and i should be clean soon enough.

Latest posts

Back