Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well heres the news, i had court tuesday and it went fine but now i've gotta go back in a few weeks and will most likely get a little probation. so i think the smart thing for me to do is shut everything down untill i know more about whats gonna happen. better safe than sorry. i'll still be around the boards but won't have anything to show for a while. i've got a few seed projects im gonna do at another location but for now im on hold. i'll keep everyone posted as things happen.. wish me luck.

thanks shecallshimthor. i hope this is just a short break and i can get back at it by this fall but only time will tell.

ukgirl, to tell the truth i still have all my flowering plants. i gave away all my plants in veg except a few clones i plan to put outdoors in a few weeks. i was gonna give everything away except my seeds and equipment but decided to let my flowering ladies finish because i have made a cross i don't wanna lose and some f2's of the kult. gotta wait for the seeds to finish then i'll be shut down. i'll try to post some pics today of the flowering ladies.

:cool2: excellent news ,,,looking forward to seeing them finish in that case :giggle:

heres a few pics i took today i figured i'd post them.

try to over look my spidermite problem. i've been fightin these things for ever and i don't think they can be killed.

DSC02169.JPG

DSC02173.JPG

DSC02177.JPG

Hey slowmo, sorry to hear you had to close down shop for a bit. Sounds like you made the right choice though. And at least you get to finish off these beautiful ladies you just posted.

How far along are they?

thanks lama, atleast when i am able to smoke again i'll have all this bud dried and cured. that will be a treat for sure. i was just lookin at my calender and some of those plants in the pics are have been on 12/12 for 6 weeks some 4 weeks, still have a little ways to go but its all good.

Nice lookin' ladies slo...so have you got an 'infestation' of mites or just a small prollem??? either way it sucks... is the girls in the pics Blush or Kult , or both??? how many weeks do you think you're gonna need to let them go , or are u gonna be forced to pull asap..? Good Grow tho man ...Keep an update on these girls up to their harvest if ya can ...till next time

those plants are blush, kult and one Aurora indica. im gonna let them finish no matter how long they take. im figuring 9 to 10 weeks or untill the trichs are amber. as for the spidermites i've been hitting them with everything i can in rotation every week. i don't see any new damamge but im not takin any chances. so i'll keep hitting them untill they're done.

yo slo bro, dont worry, when you get back to growing, ive got the clones on lock for ya man, just let me know when and we will restock you with a momma and some chicks to throw in the oven! I ended up taking over a grow with about 40 plants, from seed, they are almost sexed right now and cooking in my box, got Ice,NL,Skunk#1, and White Rhino, so yeah, youll be good, just let me know when your ready mang.

btw, if you can get spidermites, then i could def get them, dont have em but i dont want them, how long have they been around?

thanks jonez, i've been fighting them in flowering for a while, but my veg box was in another part of the house so i haven't had any in there. now i don't have to worry because i have nothing in veg.. the plants you see in the pic is all i have left.

I like the idea of having all that smoke waiting till you can smoke freely with no worries ;)

It should be beautifully cured.

When your grow op is down and cleared away, will you try to have a good clear up of the grow room to try to kill all traces of the spiders?

Im pleased to read the court wasnt as bad as it could have been :aok:

:peace:

shame about the mites slow :hairpull:,,,,
some of them ladies look to be rather large :hubba: how tall are they .:48:

gotta do what you gotta do bro. it sucks. at least your smart enough to know which side of the fence you wanna be standing on.

hoping i'm not gonna be in the same boat soon myself. a good lawyer goes a long ways.

peace brother. godspeed...bb...

thanks for all the kind words everyone.

ukgirl my biggest plant is about 3 1/2 feet tall give or take an inch. my smallest blush is only about 18 inches. she didn't stretch at all when she went to 12/12. one of my blush smell just like a lemon and i mean like you squeezed it with your hands. very strong odor. should be some nice smoke

well i go to court again monday. i spoke to my lawyer, state pretender i mean defender. he seemed real sure on it being just probation. however you never know what could happen when you go to court to face charges. so i just wanna say if i don't post anything on in here then im under lock and key in the county jail waiting to go to a state farm. i doubt that will happen but if it does thanks everyone for helping me when i came here and thanks for allowing me to be a part of this family. you can bet if i do get locked up when i get out i'll be right back here to chat everyone up. i've really enjoyed gettin to know everyone and i will be back regardless. thanks for everything guys and gals.

but on a positive note if i don't go to jail and get probation i have another location ready to go so i can keep my babies going. just because i can't smoke on probation doesn't mean i can store some for when im done. ;)

Latest posts

Back