Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bb, i was gonna post some new pics yesterday but forgot so i'll do it today when the lights come on.. they're doing good so far.. no problems to speak of, yet!

hows the blush going for you slow?
did crazy ever elaborate on why he said they were garbage?

look forward to some new pics :)

yo slowmo! how ya been brother! man, i was just telling THG how crazy life has been in the last few months (hence my short hiatus). quick recap.

1. Grew way more bud than i could ever smoke, so i scaled down the grow from 2000w all the way down to a 400w with a homebox s grow tent 2.5x2.5x5.3

2. refinanced my house
3. Dropped my position as manager at my job, and started back to being a technician (way more money, and with this economy)
4. Brother went to prison for a long time (still recovering from that)
5. Cousin whom i was very close to just passed away.

recap, so all in all, my life kinda took a road less traveled and im just now getting back to normal, sorry i havent been in touch man, plants look great, and BTW, alot of my plants were doing the same thing with their fan leaves, im not sure, because not all of them did it, but i think it has to do with the intensity of the light, im still researching it, but i think the plants are trying to force their fan leaves upwards to bask in the already too powerful lumen output, kind of like a fat kid in a candy shop, going to town on everything around him, taking as much in as possible, then again i could be wrong, but the plants directly under the light are the only ones that did it, so who knows.

well we had a few problems around the house yesterday so all my plants are in hiding for a few days untill things calm down around here. its crazy stuff that shouldn't have happened, but someone got drunk and acted the fool talkin about killin thier self and got mad because i wouldn't let that person leave driving while drunk. was worried the cops would get called from all the noise. i'll keep everyone posted. i should have them back in the house in a day or two. so i'll update then.

the plants are doin good i just hope the few night in hiding don't hurt them to much.

Jbonez man any smoke you don't think you gonna smoke just give to me. i'm sure i can smoke alot of it up for you.

sorry to hear about your brother and cousin, but congrats on the job change. everyone like more money.

ok heres a few pics. a few have stretched out more than i would have liked but i had my light to high so it my own fault..

the 1st 3 pics are blush the 2nd are kult.

1 blush and 1 kult are 2 weeks behind the rest they haven't started flowering yet but they will.. i didn't post a pic of the male kult because it wasn't sittin in front of me when i took the pics.. i will post a pic later of him.. enjoy

DSC02077.JPG

DSC02078.JPG

DSC02079.JPG

DSC02080.JPG

DSC02081.JPG

DSC02082.JPG

kaotik said:
hows the blush going for you slow?
did crazy ever elaborate on why he said they were garbage?

look forward to some new pics :)

he said his were real thin and stretched out and just not healthy, but my blush are doing good its the kult that stretched out bad for me. as seen in the above pics.. remember these seeds aren't stable so your gonna get some variations in each strain. or that what i think anyway.. im going to make f2's of each of these that i like.. i was going to make kult this time around but i don't have a female worth puttin the time into right now.. the male is crazy short and tight so im lookin for a female that has similar traits.. i'll keep you posted and thanks for stoppin in

Things are looking Great my friend..Be carefull with the drinking..lol..we dont need :cop: comeing for any reason..Where was you able to move them to to hidse them? How Big are they..I have a KULT in flower now that is 3 feet tall and the Fan leafs are reaching 10 inches wide..She is A BIG GIRL...Hope all is well with you and the Fam..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

well i have some real bad news. i got a letter in the mail yesterday saying i had to be in court in 2 weeks. i have to plead not guilty or guilty and i'll get another court date. the charges are over 2 years old i figured they would never come around since i really didn't do anything. but now they have and i figure i'll get a bunch of probation and if so i'm gonna have to shut everything down for a while. i'll keep everyone posted as this plays out.

i also got some seeds in the mail yesterday, and heres what they looked like when i got them.. i was almost as crushed as they were.. talk about a bad day.. nothing survived. i didn't see a stamp that said they found the seeds so i figure its some type of machine that feeds the mail crushed them. oh well better luck next time i guess

i've also posted a pic of my kult male.. he's so short and bushy.. just waiting for him to drop his pollen.

DSC02094.JPG

DSC02099.JPG

no way, sorry to hear m8.. really don't know what to say :(
you're gonna finish this grow though eh?
and can you get in contact with the seed co, and send them that pic? that is **. (or were they just from a friend?)

slowmo77 said:
i also got some seeds in the mail yesterday, and heres what they looked like when i got them.. i was almost as crushed as they were.. talk about a bad day.. nothing survived. i didn't see a stamp that said they found the seeds so i figure its some type of machine that feeds the mail crushed them. oh well better luck next time i guess

i've also posted a pic of my kult male.. he's so short and bushy.. just waiting for him to drop his pollen.

dang man, where did you order from? seedbank? if not i dont really need to know, thats your business.

:ciao: slowmo..sorry to hear of all the bad news..hope it all turns around 4U..Yeah it looks like someone went postal on you:rofl: just kidding..Hope you wasnt sent back to far on those..im sure the bank you got them from will make it right:aok: and keep us updated on the court..May i ask what the charges are? And how far in is that Male Kult? take care and be safe my friend:bolt::bong:

what a bummer slow,,hope you get to finnish them ladies off

so if you plead guilty and get probation why do you have to close it down ????do they search ,your house ,:eek:

anyways goodluck with whatever you plead and be safe :peace:
o and hes a handsome male :48:

Probation officers are good about just showing up at your house to check up on you. They tend to get upset about smelling ganja coming through the air once inside your door.

slowmo77 said:

:rofl:.. is THAT how they were packaged slo'??..
..all letters go through a machine that will crush seeds if they aren't 'protected'. If the envelope is too thick to pass through that machine, it is kicked back and has to be hand post marked. BOTH of which places you especially as the receiver, and the sender at risk.
whoever mailed you those beans has NO business sending seeds in the mail. :eek:
Thats what happens when you deal with (uhh-humm).."non"-reputable ...vendors. ;)

they came from a family member in another state.. wasn't really thinking but its cool on the seeds no worries.

as for my charges they aren't good, second degree forgery, 2 counts of theft by receving stolen goods and false name.. im not guilty of any but the false name and i plan to have all of this taken care of soon but still im gonna do whats best for my family and shut down all my indoor stuff when i know more about whats going to happen.. i'll plead guilty to my crimes but not to the ones i didn't do.. so im lookin at a fine and probation.. i hope. it was a wrong place wrong time stiuation and i'll go to a jury trial to prove it.. so im not to worried more nervous than anything i guess..

all of whats going on in my life is a stich in time, they can't kill me or eat me so this to shall pass. i had a dinner and now its time to pay the bill. no worries slowmo will be ok. its not my first rodeo i promise

what really makes me mad is that its been two years.. i was on hard drugs then.. alots changed

slowmo77 said:
they came from a family member in another state.. wasn't really thinking but its cool on the seeds no worries.

as for my charges they aren't good, second degree forgery, 2 counts of theft by receving stolen goods and false name.. im not guilty of any but the false name and i plan to have all of this taken care of soon but still im gonna do whats best for my family and shut down all my indoor stuff when i know more about whats going to happen.. i'll plead guilty to my crimes but not to the ones i didn't do.. so im lookin at a fine and probation.. i hope. it was a wrong place wrong time stiuation and i'll go to a jury trial to prove it.. so im not to worried more nervous than anything i guess..

all of whats going on in my life is a stich in time, they can't kill me or eat me so this to shall pass. i had a dinner and now its time to pay the bill. no worries slowmo will be ok. its not my first rodeo i promise

what really makes me mad is that its been two years.. i was on hard drugs then.. alots changed

You meen your real name aint slowmo77?:p or is this a forgery too:D ..good luck 2U my friend you have a good attitude going in;) ..and edjucate that family member too okay:cool: :bolt::bong:

whats up slowmo? when it rains , it pours bro. alls we can try to do is duck, and head for cover.:rolleyes: .

i just got popped myself on a 5 yr. old assult charge. strange thing is, this is first i've heard i was implicated. sometimes trying to be a good guy comes back to bite ya.

sorry to hear of your troubles. but, like you, this aint nothing but a diversion tactic. gotta keep your eyes on the prize...bb...

Latest posts

Back