Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That crazy vancouver guy said:
boy... you weren't kidding when you chose the name, slowmo77... :p

thats how i came up with the name.. im real slow.

ain't nothing to really see yet.. i'll have some pics up tomorrow. for sure

ok heres a few pic. still not much going on a few have popped but still waitin on a couple.

i had 3 42 watt cfls in the box but decided to use 2 of them on the ends of my flower box to fill in some dark spots. now i have 4 23 watt 1600 lumens each and 1 42 watt 2700 lumens.

i noticed when adding the cfls to the hps how blue the 2700k spectrum looks next to the hps.. when it was just cfls they looked a bit more orange. you don't realize how much lights comin from an hps till you see a cfls beside one.

DSC01614.JPG

DSC01616.JPG

DSC01617.JPG

DSC01618.JPG

DSC01619.JPG

DSC01621.JPG

DSC01622.JPG

I put 14 Blush down in soil on the 27th... and 1 popped yesterday and 3 more today.... :D :cool:

I'm still sexing one of the 2 month old babies... might be a girlie :D ... and I have 1 or 2 seedlings a few weeks old as well, I believe...

I'm just so impatient to try this stuff out....

all of mine have popped thru except 1 kult. i can see it tryin nut its not as fast as the others. i moved my lights a little closer today. im hopin i can keep them nice and compact due to the lack of space in my clone box.

u know slow... I'm noticing, since switching to CFL's over the MH... that the plants are all growing really compact from seed.

I'm thinking the minimal lumens given off in my Veg box are the reason they are growing so compact... could also be the Kelvin rating of the bulbs I'm using as well.... :confused2:

what spectrum are the cfls your usin in veg? all my babies are standin up straight this morning and lookin happy..

UKgirl420 said:
with a bit of luck we will see some green in them pots by the end of the week :p

at least the containers are GREEN:p ..just funning slowmo. I have 6 KULT and put 5 Skush1 in peat pellets..I use a Flour tube that has 2 @ T40 bulbs..2700 lumes each..My sprouts seem to do well under these..My problems is moveing into veg area undr the MH...Will Be interestig to see how well yours do..so far I have had ony 3 Not pop..Thanks for shareing slowmo..Heres some MOJO Get those Babies growing..

I don't know the K rating of the bulbs... I just know they are "Daylight" style... I did notice, however, that even though I have nothing but Daylight bulbs, there is a noticable difference between some of them... both from the same supplier, same brand, same model of bulb... but they came in different packaging, and they are of a visibly different spectrum... one is more red than the other... the ones I'm using to flower with in the small box...the ones in the veg box are noticibly "whiter"...

:confused2:

after examination this morning... the second older Blush got tossed, as well as a couple more KULTs :(

on a brighter note... I now have a confirmed female KULT :D :cool:

it was in pretty sad looking shape cuz I had to bug spray the **** outta it, so it killed off almost all the new side growth at the bottom :mad:... so I buried it into a 1/2 gal pot from the 4"er after scraping the stem of what was now gunna be under dirt and brushed it with some rooting hormone ;)
and threw it back into the veg box to veg some more before flowering... prob another month or so....

well today all my seeds have broken ground and look nice. i would post better pics if i could. i lost my internet connection at home and i'll not sure whats wrong but im hopeing it will be back up soon.. had to visit the family to post this. maybe in a day or two it will be workin right again. if it don't come back up i'll update once a week from another location. thanks for lookin everyone and thanks for the green mojo.

ok my internet is back up for now. lets see how long it lasts.

Here's some pics of them as they are now.

DSC01637.JPG

DSC01638.JPG

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I don't know the K rating of the bulbs... I just know they are "Daylight" style... I did notice, however, that even though I have nothing but Daylight bulbs, there is a noticable difference between some of them... both from the same supplier, same brand, same model of bulb... but they came in different packaging, and they are of a visibly different spectrum... one is more red than the other... the ones I'm using to flower with in the small box...the ones in the veg box are noticibly "whiter"...

:confused2:
volAtile;)

well they're all lookin good, all 3 of the Blush look just alike. 2 of the KULT have these huge leaves so far, then the other 2 have tiny leaves. but hey they look happy to me.

its so much better to to watch someone else's grow thru a journal. it goes so much faster.

It's a sweet thing,
that you all care for each other and everyone is checking out each others grows. I gotta get my altered growbox fired back up. I'm pretty much back on my pins so dragging the tubes behind me will work.
Here is a little something for you guys, that I just know your gonna want to give your babies some of GREEN MOJO
GREEN MOJO 1112.jpg

Give them lots of this good stuff

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

GREEN MOJO 1112.jpg

Latest posts

Back