Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im prayin for atleast one female each, but from what i hear the odds are against me

slow... unfortunately, the only way you can increase yer chances of getting a female on any given try of starting seeds... is to plant LOTS at the same time....

to get those 4 fems of KULT, I must have gone through about twenty seedlings... and I planted a lot more than that cuz they didn't all pop outta the soil, so....

im willing to bet i'll get atleast 1 female KULT. im not feelin to good about the blush but maybe i'll get lucky who knows.

TCVG your killin me with the negitive vibes.. think happy thoughts!

looking great slowmo ,,,i reckon youll get at least 1 lady each ,,,
i managed 2 up2 now ,,,heres some ,,FEMALE vibes 4 ya ,,,and quit with the negativity tcvg :giggle:

come on, people! :rolleyes: ...

lol... I'm just tryna cushion the impact of using reg seeds made by a hobby grower...:batman:

I will admit, tho... it does seem like the unlucky male streak has ended... I ended up with 7 females in these last few months... compared to 3 over the span of a year....

all these negative vibes. my plants are gonna have more balls that the NBA. if they do im blamin you TCVG. jk but for real its gonna be your fault

I probably shouldn't tell ya... I took the majority of the female seeds out before I started shipping them out, eh?... the viability rate is pretty good on these, rn't they?... I gave all the seeds a once over, eh... kinda pick 'n chose :hubba: :p

in other words... I gave all the males to you guys :p :D :rofl: :cool:

;)

only found 1 male up 2 now :p and 2 FEMALES lol so your theorie is outta the window :rofl:

I'm just play'n with yaz...:ignore:

I didn't pick anything out... I mearly went thru the lot and tossed any I could crush easily enough... you aren't finding too many duds are you?

sure you say that! im sure the ones you kept were hand picked.. thats why your gettin so many males. you picked seeds based on papabeach's sexing seed chart didn't you?

slowmo77 said:
sure you say that! im sure the ones you kept were hand picked.. thats why your gettin so many males. you picked seeds based on papabeach's sexing seed chart didn't you?

:rofl: ... ya... I sprinkled some powdered birth control pills on them all... and the ones that turned pink, I kept... :hubba: :cool:

slowmo77 said:

=That crazy vancouver guy:rofl: ... ya... I sprinkled some powdered birth control pills on them all... and the ones that turned pink, I kept... :hubba: :cool:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if you had read the directions you would have known you want the blue ones. pinks are males and hermies. jokes on you! lmao

and as a matter of fact... I ended up with 4 out of 9 females of the KULT... that's almost 50-50 :D :cool: :aok:

I hope the Blush and Skush turn out like that too... I have 7 Skush, and 8 Blush... 3 of each of those would be nice....:cool:

all i need is 1 good female of each.. i'll clone them down to nothing and keep a cuttin as a mother plant.

to be quite honest with yaz... I really don't think these strains are gunna be all that great to clone... the reason I say that is... even on my two month old testers, there is not really anything that is clonable off it... other than topping it.

just because of the way it grows... almost no lateral branch growth at all... it really wants to concentrate on only the one, main plant... know what I mean?

all my other plants all have a sativa-like growing tendency of lateral branch growth, so that it makes taking clones incredibly easy and frequently....

Latest posts

Back