Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT'S IT!!!... you all can just watch me grow out these kewl new strains I'm gunna be making up soon...

I'm keeping a diary of what you peops are say'n about me here in the forum, yup... I may not remember all that good, but I can take notes... just you remember that, eh?:holysheep:

:ignore: <--- ya see?!? ... even he's back'n me up on this one....:hubba: :cool:

what good are the new crosses to us if you pic out all the female seeds?

just so everyone that might be reading this knows, we're just joking theres no sure way to tell if a seed is male or female. im just givin TCVG a hard time about all the males he's had.

well... what do you need the fems for?... YOU don't even know how to flower properly... :rolleyes: ... putting stuff back into veg after four weeks of flower...:rolleyes:

you still need to PRACTICE... you can practice on males... we leave the good stuff for people that know what they're doing... :rolleyes:

:p :D :cool:

i know right :rolleyes: ! i was reading your how to thread when i done it.. :D just goes to show they'll let anyone be mvp. ;) :rofl:

the last few days have sucked for sure. i broke my hand the day before i started moving. now i've finally got moved and as soon as i get the babys trasplanted i'll post some pics. they're severly root bound and hungry. i hven't been able to mess with them for the last few days besides a quick watering.. ok sorry im slow but i'll update soon. stay tuned

sorry to here that slowmo ,,smoke a nice :tokie:
but heres proof of some of Mr negativity,s seeds can be female :p
100_4856.JPG
thats the blush she started showing just over 3 weeks in veg :48:

the pink pills worked :clap: :giggle:

thanks bombbudpuffa. its soar as hell right now since i tried to use it when we moved. it'll be fine in time though im sure.

Ukgirl, santa's gonna skip his house this year. thata a mighty fine lady you got there. TCVG's been usin papabeaches sexing technique so im sure we'll get all the ladies not him. im gonna try to transplant today so i'll post pics later i hope.. mine look bad, they're hungry and startin to turn yellow.. my nutes are packed up still. i'm prayin today i get everything done that i need i need to finish so can get everything back on track..

ok i transplanted today and got things setup a little better at my new place. i feel better now. i still have to build a good veg area but what i hae now will work for a while.. any way as soon as my camera charges ill post pics.. sorry im slow

Thats why we call you slowmo:rofl: sorry to hear of the Hand..Need me to hold the :bong1: 4U. welcome to your new place..cant wait to see the setup..take care and be safe

i can't wait to get the new setup, setup. its gonna be a while.. most likely this spring when i can have all my plants outdoors while i redo everything.. what i have now was just slapped up.

ok heres some pics. they've had it pretty ruff the last week. so the new growth has slowed down but i hope they'll pic back up not that they're in bigger pots and i can feed them again.

the first 4 pics are of the KULT.

the next 3 are of the blush.

DSC01884.JPG

DSC01885.JPG

DSC01886.JPG

DSC01887.JPG

DSC01881.JPG

DSC01882.JPG

DSC01883.JPG

look'n nice, slow... bummer about the hand, bro... I know JUST where yer comming from (broken ankle over summer):rolleyes:

ya man... get some nutes into those babies...these puppies get way, dark green, my friend... u can go pretty strong on the nutes with these girls, I think:hubba:

on the dark green they go... especially the KULT... I noticed on my KULT reveger , which is only getting 440ppm, the green is kinda like a purply:hubba: dark forest green.

mine look dark green you just can't tell in the pictures.. they're gettin fed today full strenght. i'll have some more pics up later of my flowering ladies. they're gettin there

i just wanted to post some pics of a few i have in flowering now. nothing great going on i just like to look at them and figured ya'll might too. feel free to trash talk if you want to TCVG! ;)

DSC01892.JPG

DSC01893.JPG

DSC01894.JPG

DSC01895.JPG

DSC01896.JPG

well as of tonight it looks like a hermie has knocked up my now nonvirgian ladies. the hermie has been removed but the damage has been done. im not sure how bad it is yet but from what i can see its not good. oh well maybe i'll have better luck with my KULT and blush..

im just givin you a hard time TCVG. i know if i wanna hear the truth i'll hear it from you..

slowmo77 said:
i know if i wanna hear the truth i'll hear it from you..

bummer on the unplanned pregnancies...:eek:

'n what do you mean by that?

...r u say'n I'm not... "gentle"??? :D

Latest posts

Back