Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok good news so far. today with the help of my brother inlaw and his handy dandy pocket scope i now know i have 3 blush females and 1 KULT female so far.. so all the blush seeds that broke ground are ladies.. WOW

hey TCVG it must be the grower.. thats why your gettin so many males.. if you need me to i can teach you a thing or 2. ;) just givin you a hard time.

ya im happy. im gonna top 1 of the blush and do a little lst on it.. then im gonna let one go natural to see what type of yeild i can get both ways. the last female will be a mother plant.. if i find more kult females im gonna do the same thing..

nice. congrats on the females.
i'm about 2-3 weeks behind you, so been watching very close ;)

they've sexed alot faster than i would have thought. i forgot to mention that i changed my veg light time to 24/0 since i moved to keep the temps up in my veg area at night. i can't wait to see these in flowering. as soon as i get a chance i'll try to get some pics up of them. happy happy joy joy

update time.. it looks like my final male/female count is gonna be 6 females and 1 male.. but im still not 100% sure on 1 plant but 98% is close enough for me. another day or 2 will really tell. the females are 100% without a doubt, they have pistils everywhere. as soon as i find my camera i'll take a few pics.

That crazy vancouver guy said:
hey man... may'be I'm so good, I made some "naturaly selective" fem beans... :D ...damn, I'm good... what'chya think boys? :cool:

:cool: ;)

TCVG, i till think its my skills that made females but hey i'll give you credit this time, but next time its all me.

4u2sm0ke is right i forgot all about lookin for my camera! good thing you said something or it would have been days. what was i gonna take a picture of? im pretty stoned so it still might be days.

slowmo77 said:
TCVG, i till think its my skills that made females but hey i'll give you credit this time, but next time its all me.

4u2sm0ke is right i forgot all about lookin for my camera! good thing you said something or it would have been days. what was i gonna take a picture of? im pretty stoned so it still might be days.

so you are say'n that ALL you poeple are such better growers than me... and that's why I got all those males LAST year... and this year, so far, I'm having about a 50/50 split so far... grow'n my beans... and u people are having a BETTER than me split... cuz yer all better 'n me... right?... :cool:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
so you are say'n that ALL you poeple are such better growers than me... and that's why I got all those males LAST year... and this year, so far, I'm having about a 50/50 split so far... grow'n my beans... and u people are having a BETTER than me split... cuz yer all better 'n me... right?... :cool:

ahhhh yes..duh:p

hey man... I got high hopes on my stuff... I HOPE it doesn't turn out like crap... but... ya never know... right?... I warned ya u were a test grower... cuz what I heard is TCVG Seeds (not me... different entity) did that as a one shot deal...no more duplicates... so what you got was what you got... you better make F2's if you wanna continue the line, cuz after that... it's history... (daddy is gone)... I heard, anyways...:hubba: :cool:

cuz what I'm say'n is... daddy is gone, right?... the children are 50/50 split of each parent... this is the highest he's gunna be in a plant... and I think the best features coming out in the plant are from him... and if he was better than the mommy then f2 is the best it's gunna be... unless you mix something better in afterwards into the f1 mixes after that

Latest posts

Back