Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That crazy vancouver guy said:
so you are say'n that ALL you poeple are such better growers than me... and that's why I got all those males LAST year... and this year, so far, I'm having about a 50/50 split so far... grow'n my beans... and u people are having a BETTER than me split... cuz yer all better 'n me... right?... :cool:

man iwould never say that we are all better growers than you. that would be right. im sayin im a better grower than you.;) jk your the man.

i plan to make f2's of each cross that i have. i know i'll make some KULT seeds this time around and when i take cuttin from the blush i'll start a few more of thise seeds to see if i can find a good male donor. i will be postin pics today. i (my wife) found the camera so as soon as i can open the door to my babies i'll post them.

ok as promised the pics are here.. at first all the blush looked just alike but now no so much.. all the kult look different from the get go now you can really see it.. the one kult with the burnt tips got to the lights before i could move it.. my bad. let me know what you think.. these will be 5 weeks old in two days

DSC01943.JPG

DSC01946.JPG

DSC01947.JPG

DSC01948.JPG

DSC01949.JPG

DSC01950.JPG

DSC01952.JPG

very nice my friend..and getting the pics up was FAST..we may change your name:rofl:

it got into my lights. that plant was on the back side and i couldn't see the leaves against the light utill they burnt.. oh well it happens from time to time.

in just a few more weeks most of these will go in to flowering. im gonna put them under the hps for a week or two on 24/0 to get some size on them then flip to 12/12. im going to keep my best blush lady and kult lady in my veg box for mother plants. once i get a few kult cuttin rooted im gonna put the mother and the male into a small box to make seeds. then i'll just use one of the cuttings as a new mother.. or atleast i hope thats how it works out..

i hope these clone easy.

nice and plush green slowmo77.:hubba::cool:. thats what i like to see man. very nice job...bb...

my cheap little camera don't do them justice. they all have look shiny and dark green when you look at them.. its crazy how shiny they are.. looks like they're been sprayed with clear coat. thanks everyone for the kind words.

ok i did a little bit of work on my veg area today.. i feel alot better about it now. i now have 4 4foot 40watt floros 2 42 watt cfls and 4 23 watt cfls.. im not sure of the lumens on the floros anymore i've had them a while.

my babies are 5 weeks old today. i decided to take a few pics while i had them out and knew where the camera was. i also took a few pics of the space since i redone it.

DSC01963.JPG

DSC01964.JPG

DSC01970.JPG

DSC01971.JPG

man, i just got my last power bill from my old house and its crazy.. my new balance is $7085.00 how in the hell does that happen? my bill on average was $110.00 a month then in one month it jumped to the new total.. im gonna call and see whats going on monday.. im sure its a mistake but wow imagine my suprise when i opened the mail.. ok just wanted to share that with everyone.

plants are doing fine not much to tell as of today except for my total male/female is 6 females and 1 male without any doubt. yay for me

slowmo77 said:
man, i just got my last power bill from my old house and its crazy.. my new balance is $7085.00 how in the hell does that happen? my bill on average was $110.00 a month then in one month it jumped to the new total.. im gonna call and see whats going on monday.. im sure its a mistake but wow imagine my suprise when i opened the mail.. ok just wanted to share that with everyone.

plants are doing fine not much to tell as of today except for my total male/female is 6 females and 1 male without any doubt. yay for me

:rofl:

that is just downright IMPOSSIBLE ... did you live in a highrise building, and rent ALL 7,000 suites ?!?!? :eek: :rolleyes: TCVG would be give'n 'em one'a these :aok::cool: ...ya, O K.....

im sure the meter reader made a mistake but come on they had to know it was wrong when they printed the bill off or something.. could you imagine how many lights you'd have to run to get a 7000$ power bill for 1 month? wow i could grow tons of mj for 7000 a month..

ones an aroura indica the other is unknown, but smells and looks nice so far. they both have a little bit to go before they're done. they're filling in nice though.

also i forgot to mention i got a 400 watt mh today from a friend. im going to test it tomorrow to see what kinda temps im gonna get from it.. can't wait to use it.

slowmo77 said:
ok these aren't apart of this journal but i wanted to share them with everyone.

okay My turn with her:hubba:

Nice Job slow..KEEP M GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back