Snuggles is getting his first DUI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woohoo: glad to hear that the bear is back, and ready to get them salmon when they are headed upstream ;)

They didn't make a dime off you and lost a lot of money. That's why it would have been more profitable and time efficient to give you the paraphernalia ticket. Since it was a bogus search anyways maybe they could not have gotten away with it but you would have happily paid 500 USD instead of all that mess or at least I would have! That's how stupid that crap is though. It cost them as much as it cost you. It's kind of ridiculous when police departments like that need money more than they need trouble. They have a quota to meet at the end of each month.

Good for you Snuggles !!!! The most important thing of all YOU DIDN'T DRINK,:D With all my heart I am Proud of you. I myself a recovering alcoholic that has been sober for 7 years you did GOOD !!!! Any time you need to talk never hesitate TC JJ :cool:

didn't I tell you it would all work out?

I know these things!LOL:holysheep:

I am so very glad you came out of this with more awareness.

still- I know how you feel, just having to go thru it all felt like a violation to your personal self.

been there.

cant wait to see your garden! I have seen your green thumb!

Congratulations Snuggles. Maybe there are good people on the other side too. - Good lawyer and good judge. Congrats again

Latest posts

Back