Soil? need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i add that magic worm bedding will i still be able to add nutes(probibly fox farm) once i start to flower?
I'm assuming these are worm castings so yes you can use nutes with worm castings.i
s there going to be a problem if i add lime along with the bedding
No, there shouldn't if you're using MG Organic soil.
also which fox farm nute do you recommend, I was thinkin just big bloom because its all organic but im not sure.
Big bloom is just an additive, get Tiger Bloom or TG and BB and use them together:).

i think i located a nursery near by and should be able to get some soil with out time release nutes. should i still add the lime?

tillions of atoms you said you could give me a good sol recipe. i have dolomite lime, perilite, worm casting, and potting soil. what would be a good mix of those for a 1 gal container

Can I take a stab at it??. 60% soil, 20% perlite and 20% castings, add 1 tbsp of lime per gallon of medium.

nice work hick. it took so long for an answer i just guessed and mix at about those level's and now feel a lot better about it

Latest posts

Back