Sopappy's grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post #359 and #360 .. make sure you read them :aok: :D

I'll have to find them first. :rofl: I have NO successs with the SEARCH here and you'd think it'd be in a drop down selection or go list thingie but nope, not that I can find. How do I get there?

HAH!
How do I search for something?
To quickly find a thread or post of interest anywhere on the bulletin board, click on the 'Search' link in the navigation bar at the top of most forum pages. Then, type in the keyword or phrase you wish to search for, and select either 'Show Threads' or 'Show Posts' to view the results. By selecting posts, you will be shown only the actual post in which the search word appears.

Oh for **** sakes, there's your problem right there!!!!

hahaha no, my problem is me but I do see improvement,
I don't really care about the dirt ones and it shows, crap earth, sloppy pH
but I am trying with the buckets though.

How do I find those post 359 and 360?

Here's an image that should help you :aok:

pQEYye9.jpg

Post #359 and #360 .. make sure you read them :aok: :D

Yup, I did and meant to PM you but I forgot. You should have something today but I still think it's my pH. Nutes are expensive, I have to use up these jugs :-(

Pappy I'm looking a very complicated set-up. Sure wish you would just do a dirt grow with me using the nutes I tell you, i know you can get this, your just making way to complicated for yourself. I really think you need to read this

Pappy I'm looking a very complicated set-up. Sure wish you would just do a dirt grow with me using the nutes I tell you, i know you can get this, your just making way to complicated for yourself. I really think you need to read this

Ya, it's a mess right now. Original plan was just two RDWC systems, one under each LED. I finally have a decent looking pair in the buckets but pythium I pulled and threw into dirt, suddenly had luck with seeds, false starts in buckets went to dirt, now I have all these plants in dirt (and crummy dirt at that), hangers on in earth I have to finish.

I do like dirt though but I've put all this work in to the DWC and I want to try the mainlining thing with these two. My dates are all off, lost track of strains too, but I'm always checking your grow, I'll hitch along one of these times.

thanks for the reads, I'm on it.

I just want you to successful bro, you have such a passion to grow, I just don't want you to get frustrated and loose that passion. You have to start off very simple, with one strain that is easy to grow. Then you need to do that for about three times so you get the feel of three start to finish grows with success and no problems. Then you will have a foundation, and you can build on that. Imho I think your just trying to use advanced techniques and you have not mastered the basics yet.

I just want you to successful bro, you have such a passion to grow, I just don't want you to get frustrated and loose that passion. You have to start off very simple, with one strain that is easy to grow. Then you need to do that for about three times so you get the feel of three start to finish grows with success and no problems. Then you will have a foundation, and you can build on that. Imho I think your just trying to use advanced techniques and you have not mastered the basics yet.

I had a nice little routine going but I got tired of trying to get rid of the dirt after harvest. Buying it was awkward too. I investigated soiless, bombed with dirty co-co, came here for help, saw the monster in your bucket and the rest is history.

Makes it look easy dont it, sopappy? I start thinking about hydro, and quickly look the other way. I like how simple dirt is

Makes it look easy dont it, sopappy? I start thinking about hydro, and quickly look the other way. I like how simple dirt is

Yup, he does. I looked at that little seedling in that big bucket of his first DWC and laughed my head off until I saw the result.
I must admit I do miss the transplanting; the watering, not so much.
I'd like to get the hang of this RDWC though so ain't giving up!

How do you discard your dirt?
I do the "great escape" thing and have the modified pants w/draw strings and take lots of walks.

Latest posts

Back