Staying Under the Radar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aslan king said:
Let's start of list of things we have learned to do to kept down suspicions about our hobby.

Don't drive a car with any chrome.
No jewelry besides a watch.
No loud music.
Walk my dog every morning.

OK... so people who drive cars with chrome on it, people who wear rings, people who listen to music loud, and people who walk their dogs other than morning.... all smoke and grow pot....

holy smokes!!!... almost everyone smokes and grows pot! :D

thanx fer pointing those tell-tale signs out to me, bud... hmmm... I guess I shouldn't ever leave the house now and ditch the big, honk'n Cerwin Vega's... I'm gunna be singled out.... :eek:

Don't wear excessive leather.
Go play an ocassional game of golf.
Mow the lawn-but don't overdo it.
Throw stale crackers and chips out for the birds.

And remember, most of all, the most ultimate advice, the crest of the mountain, the sacred word:
Privacy fencing attracts more attention than chain link!!!!

lol

Gb

Come On! you know what I mean. Maybe it's regional. There are some things where I live the draw attention from LE.

Maybe I just work extra hard to not be associated with the running up and down the street looking like they watch too much MTV.

If you understand the purpose of this post, I would love your input.

The purpose was not to rag anyone life choices

PS- Pulling up to the grow house once a week in a flash ride with a boomin system while having people running in and out all time of day and night is a sure way to minimize a person time on this side of the bars.

being a pilot, I can tell ya 1st hand, pot plants stick out very well amoung most other plants, they give off an almost glowing emerald green from above ;) to hide them sucessfully from overhead observation a greenhouse or shed is required :hubba: everyone UP here has a greenhouse due to the cold gray north :farm: but I still prefer an indoor stealth grow

to help hide your grow, it is still a good idea to grow plants sparsely, and amoung as much false areailia (sp?) or other similar dark green vegetation as possible. Every pilot knows to look on south facing slopes, in amoung corn crops, tall sourgum, grape vines and of course in folks back-40

:farm: good luck to you outdoor folks, it is definately getting to be much harder nowadays :aok:

Let's start of list of things we have learned to do to kept down suspicions about our hobby.

I guess everybody wears a mask, eh?

I drive the limit.
I keep my smoke private.
I (try to) keep the music low. ;)
I grow only as much as I consume.
I earn enough of an income to live on, and I study, but neither has anything to do with fitting in, or keeping suspicion down.

GeezerBudd said:
And remember, most of all, the most ultimate advice, the crest of the mountain, the sacred word:
Privacy fencing attracts more attention than chain link!!!!

I grow outside.

Its different here in the UK, if you dont have privacy fencing ..... your neigbours WILL report you.

EVERYONE here has privacy fencing, you stand out like a sore thumb if you do not have it.

Loose lips may sink ships, but neighbours get you arrested.

Simple rules ....

Dont tell
Dont sell
Keep it hidden
Stay free

HippyInEngland said:
I grow outside.

Its different here in the UK, if you dont have privacy fencing ..... your neigbours WILL report you.

EVERYONE here has privacy fencing, you stand out like a sore thumb if you do not have it.

Simple rules ....

Dont tell
Dont sell
Keep it hidden
Stay free

Words of wisdom!

Puffin Afatty said:
being a pilot, I can tell ya 1st hand, pot plants stick out very well amoung most other plants, they give off an almost glowing emerald green from above ;) to hide them sucessfully from overhead observation a greenhouse or shed is required :hubba: everyone UP here has a greenhouse due to the cold gray north :farm: but I still prefer an indoor stealth grow

to help hide your grow, it is still a good idea to grow plants sparsely, and amoung as much false areailia (sp?) or other similar dark green vegetation as possible. Every pilot knows to look on south facing slopes, in amoung corn crops, tall sourgum, grape vines and of course in folks back-40

:farm: good luck to you outdoor folks, it is definately getting to be much harder nowadays :aok:

If you supercrop/top/fim you can create more stealthy plants that look less like the stereotypical christmas tree shape of marijuana. In my grow journal in my signature you can see pictures from a previous grow and how I supercropped my plants several times to keep them small and growing "sideways", creating a green blob of a bush.

HippyInEngland said:
I grow outside.

Simple rules ....

Dont tell
Dont sell
Keep it hidden
Stay free

Uptight Brits.

I like the Spanish Cannabis laws: if you are in privacy of your own home, there is no reason for the police to come in and search. What is private is private. If you are at home, you don't have much to worry about.

Latest posts

Back