Stoked on my first grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. So burnt one down today and got the jewelers loop out. Just sat out there for over and hour :stoned:

So the OG and the Lemon are at 7 weeks into flower. The OG is almost all cloudy. The Lemon about 50/50 clear/cloudy.
The Sweet Tooth is still mostly clear. And the GDP is mostly cloudy at 6 weeks.

Searching the strain threads not seeing these. Anyone with prior experience with these strains know the length of flower on them? OG Kush, Lemon OG, Sweet Tooth, and GDP. Any info would be appreciated.

Just read your thread from the start, sorry to have missed it until now, but i'd say i got here at just the right time, looking VERY good.

keep it up and keep the pics coming.

Hey dman, just in time. :) I know I'm new around here, (well beginning of this outdoor season), but I owe a lot of this so far successful first grow to this forum. Would be much abliged to pass one to all of you in a few weeks ;)

That's a fine first grow ston loc. good work. Bet your ready for next year.huh?lol.

OHHH!!!! Next years gonna be on like donkey kong! :rofl:

I've actually been contemplating setting up an indoor grow and giving her a go. It's going to be weird not having anything to check on and tend to after harvest, haha.

Welcome to the addiction of the grow. He stone it is an amazing first grow especially since they are only in 5 gallon buckets. Lots of feeding. They are just beautiful ladies man.

Update pics! We're getting closer!!! I wanted to get some new pics up, but theyre in direct sun right now so the pics arent the best. Maybe I'll try to take a few more once the shade hits em. :hubba:

First 3 are of the Lemon OG
Next 1 is the OG Kush
Next 1 is of Sweet Tooth
Last 2 are of the GDP

:fly:

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0726.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0730.JPG

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

Those are beauties Stone. You are going to need an indoor grow after this... come to the otherside.:D

Ok, a few better shots without the direct sun. :D

First 3 are 3 seperate cola's on the Lemon. I counted a few over 15 that are this size, then a bunch of smaller ones and foxtails through out her. The progress has come quicker than the others with the trichs. The first pic has about 10% amber! Was mostly cloudy just a couple days ago!

Next 2 shots of the OG. Still all cloudy trichs. Not too hefty, but a ton of this through out the entire plant.

Next a wide shot of the mutant GDP. All cloudy trichs.

Last the big girl that's still in the sun. My Sweet Tooth. All the trichs are cloudy. I've tied her up as best as I can, but the weight coming in on her, she's sagging sideways.

Thanks Rose. I'm really thinking about having a try at an indoor grow. Right now have nowhere I could do it, but I'm contemplating building a shed that I could use. I'm an electrician, and am sure I could get most of the building materials for free at work. Possibly even a couple HPS fixtures.

Question. You can see it in the pics. The Sweet Tooth is the only one with yellowing leaves. I've read that is normal late in flower, but is it mandatory? Notice on all three other plants they aren't yellowing at all, aside from 1 leaf here and there. Thanks for looking :48:

Did I read it's bad juju to submit a BPOTM while it's growing? If so, I'll wait for next month for my first submission :D

IMG_0734.JPG

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

IMG_0742.JPG

very good looking girls ston-loc About how many weeks are they outdoors would you say?

I started the Sweet Tooth and the GDP first, as clones, hardened them off outside mid May. Both kicked to flower, but I was able to kick ST back quickly leaving flood lights on them for a couple hours after sunset. GDP didn't for a long time, got some weird early harvest off her, and she's flowering again. The Lemon and OG I started the clones of early/mid June thinking the first 2 might be bunk because of the early flowering deal. Looking at a calendar, I'd say right now ST and GDP are at around 18 weeks from showing roots and planted in soil. Lemon and OG probably 13-14.

Oh, the Lemon and OG are at day 57 today, roughly, its outdoors so that's when I noticed obvious signs. ST about day 53, GDP about day 50

Did I read it's bad juju to submit a BPOTM while it's growing?

:spit:

who cares...you can post up anything ya want in that contest...Budding females is most desired though..Ive posted up vegging plants...males...hermies..even a dead one that looked cool 2me:D

some plants fade more quikly then others...your sweet tooth looks like ya could have given more Nitro dureing veg and into flower...all strains are diffrent and IME..take a couple runs with a strain to get them dialed in...if ya was to have indoor grow and took clones from them you would see what im talking about...I use printed callanders to keep track of what goes in each plant and how much/...I hae a few strains now that I know exactly what they want and how much...but like i said took a few runs to figure them out..Congrats on your Harvest..are going to Harvest in sections or The whole plant?....

take care and be safe

:48:

Hey 4u! Thanks for stopping in. Not really sure on the harvest yet. Had a scare the other day, turned out my loop's batteries were fading, which made it look like tons of amber over a few days. I chopped 2 branches off the Lemon and trimmed them up. Took me almost 2 hours. Just that plant alone has 20 or so branches that size, so realistically I'm going to have to do it in sections. Unless I lop it at the trunk, hang the whole plant, and trim branches at a time. I'm just hoping they aren't all ready all at once. Haha. And also, going into flower the ST was just as green as the others. Had given some extra N in your tea recipe. Just seems to be lightening up and yellowing way more than the others. The Lemon and OG are still super darker green. Just watching em now. And fighting the dang caterpillars!!! Mainly they just like the Lemon. Found 3 wrecking shop yesterday! :angrywife:

I like to take the Tops first and let the lower half finish up more for a wek or so...I also like to strip all the fan leafs befor I chop it..seems to make trimming a little easier and the dry a bit quiker....Just How I roll:lama:

Keep Banging away

First 2 of the Lemon OG
One of OG Kush
3 of Sweet Tooth. Which is looking really haggard. Not sure how it's going to affect the yeild, but the weight of the colas are sagging down and now tons of little foxtail buds are growing vertically off them.
Lastly 2 of GDP and it's frostiness :icon_smile:

Thanks for looking

IMG_0746.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0748.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

:clap: :clap: :woohoo: :clap: :clap: Lookin beautiful, bud!

Thats looking sweet, going to be a nice harvest :icon_smile: !

Latest posts

Back