Stoked on my first grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went out with the camera to get a pic for a different thread, figured I'd post a few new ones on here. First one's OG Kush, 2nd is the GDP starting to show some color. Both will be getting chopped soon :woohoo:

IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

All 4 plant finally down and trimmed. The ST went mostly into a garbage bad for hash. My newbie mistake of letting the branches sag mid flower. Instead of bulking up, they foxtailed airy junk through the whole plant. No weights yet, but got a full spaghetti sauce jar full of the ST atleast. The other 3 I'm really happy with! Lemons still getting burped. GDP just got jarred. And the OG is hanging up. SO HAPPY :woohoo: Really stoked with my first grow :)

Congrats to you. That is a very good feeling. Way to go. What are you doing next?

Re-reading that it seemed like I said I was stoked on 1 spaghetti sauce jar. No, 1 jar from the disappointing biggest plant. Have, hoping around 1/2 lb of the lemon. Maybe a qp of GDP. And OG i just finished trimming today looks about as much as the Lemon did hanging, so maybe another 1/2lb. We'll see. One things for sure, I ain't buying any for a while :)

I'll definitely be doing another OD next year Rose. But until then, going to try to scrap free materials from work to build a legit shed out back. Once that happens, give my hand at a try at indoors. Works been really slow, so that'll take a bit, but it's the plan.

I can't express how awesome this feels!!! A lot of time and energy over the last 5 months, and actually seeing the fruits of labor is a beautiful thing. Smoking it is a great thing, but actually growing it yourself just takes it to a whole new level :heart:

Smoking your own is the best. After smoking your own I honestly don't even want to smoke other pot lol.

knocked it out the park on this grow stone. :D very nice work...

I'm stoked for you. :D And damn, I missed the tat. PM me the pic..:p

Haha, it was just a pic with my arm blacked out covering my tattoos. Don't need to be identifying myself haha :)

So it's been weirdly humid here this last week. Had this down to 59 yesterday, today back to 63. I dunno. Still have my stash, so I'm not stressing on rushing it. This is just the Lemon OG right here. Spaghetti jar is the 2 branches I took two weeks earlier than the rest. The OG Kush is close to this much too, just put into an air tight container yesterday. The GDP is in a container for a few days now. About half as much as in the bowl. Thats a lighter in there for comparison. It's an 8 quart bowl. SO STOKED!!! Here, take this :48:

LemonAlmostThere.JPG

Still had some trimmed goods to cut off the stems. Took a quick pick of the product ;) Got another full and half sized jar in the house too. :yay:

yield1.JPG

So i weighed it out. The GDP and OG are still between 59-60% RH, but are feeling close to ready so I decided to spent a few and weigh everything out. The Lemon came in at 181 grams. The OG at 112 grams, and the GDP at 72 grams. I only got around a spaghetti jar off of the Sweet Tooth and didn't even bother weighing that.

Now when I get some time I'll make some hash. The garage freezer is packed with trim :D

Smoke report on the Lemon OG. Still have the current stash I been smoking while I've patiently been curing. Well the Lemon is at like 3 1/2 weeks harvested I think and couldn't wait anymore to try. :aok: A total 'up' heady high. Highest yielder is my most common smoke. WOO :fly:

well done ston!! lets see some bud & hash pics when ur done. cheers and it sounds like a good haul

Thanks for all the compliments. I'm really happy with how they turned out.

Haven't done the hash yet, but my last post about the lemon.... HAHAHA. That was before dinner. After I went back out to take another rip or two, coughed my brains out, and was FLYING until I went to bed! :rofl:

I trimmed all the buds down to smokeable non stems, so nothing really too big still together. They all look pretty similar too. Only the GDP seems way more frost looking. The OG is super sticky! Here's 1 of each in order Lemon, GDP, and OG. Smoked the lemon just a little bit ago, and am loving it!

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_1033.JPG

IMG_1034.JPG

beautiful simply beautiful excellent work

Latest posts

Back